Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Insider

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Ask question

Ask Questions and Get Answers from Our Community

Ask a Mod

Ask Questions from your staff

Contact Staff

If you need additional information or have a concern please contact us.

• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. M

Gamer

I saw this the other night and I thought it was awesome. But Ive heard a lot of people say they didn't like it. What are your opinions?
  2. M

Which would be a better buy..

In the long run? Xbox or Playstation 3?
  3. M

If you havent seen/heard this yet. Susan Boyle

She goes up on stage looking like someone who is going to fail miserably and winds up getting a standing ovation. Simply amazing YouTube - Susan Boyle - Singer - Britains Got Talent 2009 (With Lyrics)#
  4. M

Off air

I know that there are tv show's that aren't on anymore that you wish were. Like, I wish that Rugrats were still on, I loved that show. How about you?
  5. M

Im buying a computer soon and I was wondering..

What would you recommend? I won't use dells anymore. Ive had one crash on me and I know many people who have had problems with them. And then I wont be buying a mac because they're out of my budget. I can spend like $600 and Ive been looking at hp's. So yeah, help? :confused:
  6. M

A Day To Remember

I haven't looked very hard but haven't found an A Day To Remember thread. What are your guys opinions of them? What do you think of their new cd? Favorite songs buy them?
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6