Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Insider

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Ask question

Ask Questions and Get Answers from Our Community

Ask a Mod

Ask Questions from your staff

Contact Staff

If you need additional information or have a concern please contact us.

• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. AegisXIII

General ► The personal accomplishments thread

This thread is dedicated to life accomplishments that we are proud of. Since last years have been rough, I thought it would be nice to talk about what we managed to accomplish recently. It can be as simple as: "I managed to clean my room" to the insane: "I won the lottery". Anything that...
  2. AegisXIII

How does Square gather feedback from the fans?

I have always been wondering about that: how do you think Square Enix gathers feedback from the fans? Do you think that the KH dev team (or marketing) follows the discussion in the community or not at all? Sometimes I feel they miss the mark on some aspects that could have been easily avoided...
  3. AegisXIII

Favorite KH youtuber?

I was wondering if you guys had a favorite KH series youtuber. I know a lot about you know about HMK for example, which is the master of game theories, but I recently discovered Novayon who is doing more of world building exploration and I have to say I like it a lot. He simply spend his time...
  4. AegisXIII

Anime/Manga ► Anime recommendations

I am looking for anime recommendations. Anyone knows a good anime that deals with topic similar to the search of identity as portrayed in Kingdom Hearts for nobodies? I am interested in characters who should not exist and are looking to find their place in the world. it could be via any...
  5. AegisXIII

The next game might simply be called Kingdom Hearts X

I saw this nice theory today: https://noisypixel.net/kingdom-hearts-iv-could-be-titled-kingdom-hearts-x/ Basically it says that there are some foreshadowing in KH3 for the next entries name: We can see the numbers that are different than ours: I II III X, etc... I usually do not buy...
  6. AegisXIII

General ► We need to talk about Eurovision

Cite me an event, bigger than the superbowl and that Americans rarely know about? That's right, that's Eurovision. Each year, nations send their most flamboyant contestants in a singing competition. Some argue that's why european countries don't go to war with one another. We simply fight at...
  7. AegisXIII

What is the general consensus on FFXV now?

I am about to restart it with all DLC, patches and everything and I was wondering what was the general consensus on this game now? I remember it felt quite rushed at launch and it got better with most of the dlc, despite feeling very messy. Putting crucial plot points in DLC is a bad habit and...
  8. AegisXIII

Which game has the best Journal?

I have always loved how complete the journals were in the series. However some titles manage to do it better than the others. My favorite is KH2. It is so complete. It has everything I want and more. If a character is unknown, it is written as unknown. The organigram shows all Organisation...
  9. AegisXIII

What if the Dark Seeker Saga gets the remake/reinterpretation treatment (like FF7)

I have been playing kh1 recently on pc and I have been shocked to realize that it has aged a lot more than what I expected. On the graphics side it's fine, more than fine and on the combat side, I still believe it is better than kh3. But on the gameplay mechanics, it's problematic. I tried...
  10. AegisXIII

Is chain of memories a bad game?

Every streamer I see simply watches the cutscenes on youtube. I suspect only 10 percent of the people who own the compilations have played it. It is different sure, but is it really that bad? I find the combat really fun once you spend 10 minutes to learn it. Then you can complete the game in...
  11. AegisXIII

Are we gonna get a next gen version of KH3?

I was wondering now that the PC version is out, the PS4 version is not optimized at all for this new hardware. Do you think we are gonna get an upgrade for it? Or is it gonna be like FF7Remake that rebranded its next-gen version under another name?
  12. AegisXIII

Best way to get into the series

I have been planning to get into TWEWY for so long now, but I have no idea what's the best way to do it. I own a switch but I have heard that the switch port in unplayable in docked mode. Maybe smartphone? Or wait the anime? Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks
  13. AegisXIII

KH PC Review Thread

Hello there, fellow KH friends. Yesterday, I have been weak and thus I bought Kh1.5+2.5 once again (on PC this time). I wanted to get this one as it contains the oldest games. And as a technical enthusiast, I was curious to see how it would hold up to today's standards. The goal of this topic...
  14. AegisXIII

About the boss music

I remember that when KH3 got released, I couldn't help myself but think that the final section felt a bit rushed, as if all the budget went in the Disney worlds (which might be indeed, haha). But then I realized that this feeling I had was mostly because of the soundtrack that was reused a lot...
  15. AegisXIII

Film ► Justice League Snyder Cut

Just out of curiousity, are you guys interested by it? I used to have difficulties watching snyder movies, because they were too different from the MCU. But now, I am starting to enjoy them because they are different from the MCU (tastes come and go). I appreciate the subtext he puts in the...
  16. AegisXIII

Who is the best waifu?

I was having an interesting discussion with my gf and it came up that she thinks Aqua is better waifu material than Nameless Star. Can you believe it?!! So then I thought: who is the best waifu? What makes a good waifu? So many questions, so little time...
  17. AegisXIII

Tetsuya Nomura moves from Co-Director to Artistic Director on FF7 Remake projects

Apparently he will no longer co direct the game but rather give his artistic input to it. The new director of the next installements of FF7 Remake will be Naoki Hamaguchi, who already was co-director on the first installment. This means that Nomura does not want to reiterate the Versus13...
  18. AegisXIII

General ► What is your country and what are the pros and cons of living there

I don't know if we have such a topic but it would be nice to get to know about eachother's countries. Let me start: I live in Switzerland, land of the cheese and chocolate. Pros: - The landscapes are breathtaking - The political system that is neither left nor right but both (no winner but...
  19. AegisXIII

Any recommendation for a gaming PC?

Now that the series is going on PC, it might be interesting to know what you guys would recommend for gaming, since I am planning to play the series again on it. I have dropped pc for gaming for a while and went full console because I always want an optimize experience. But now that I got a real...
  20. AegisXIII

Is Kingdom Hearts poorly written?

I have been wondering that for a while, since it seems to be a general consensus. What makes a story poorly written? Is it its structure, its dialogue, its character developments? It's true that the series does not follow natural storytelling structures (hero's journey for example), but does...
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6