Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Insider

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Ask question

Ask Questions and Get Answers from Our Community

Ask a Mod

Ask Questions from your staff

Contact Staff

If you need additional information or have a concern please contact us.

• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. B

It's Been a while........BARD!!

SO ya I was using Gimp aaaannnnnnddd this happened. Bardy by ~Bl-A-ck-T on deviantART Comment and Critique on deviant is Appreciated
  2. B

Keyblade Warrior Tinder

Hi-ho peoples. This is just another little diddy I whipped up for a club. I think I'm begining to develop a drawing/coloring style for better or worse. I tried my best to stray away from my usual three colored outfit, like I did for Nexis and Riot. And I did my best to kick my black and white...
  3. B

Corrupted Hearts

Well I still haven't gotten into org-infinity but since I'm only using these clubs as practice rejection may actual be a good thing. Anyway this is my entry for Corrupted Hearts. This only look about 2 hours or so which is surprisingly faster than when I first started taking drawing seriously...
  4. B

Nexis 4.0

Well I wanted to practice folds in close but To be Honest I don't know a thing about it so I kinda guess the for whole thing.But I guess it's a step up from my that one. Any thips would be apperciated. Nexis 4.0 by ~polkman on deviantART
  5. B

Art help

Hey peeps. After my last major projected I realized that I sucked at dynamic postioning....and spelling. Fin Nexis was actually the best I've ever done and thats kinda sad. http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk135/polkmanp/Kh2.jpg So I have a question for all your experts out there. Other than...
  6. B

Mx DS, Riku Ansem

You know how Ansem was able to project himself outside of riku and was physical since he eventually fought him. MX and DS....same thing. There's a huge chance that i'm wrong because caslte obivion might have something to do with it but to my knowledge castle oblivion has no powers...
  7. B

Fin Nexis

Ok done. nothing else to say nothing else i'm willing to fix, I've reached the point where, if I do any more it won't be fun anymore. Here is the normal version. http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk135/polkmanp/KhForum.jpg And here is a slightly darker version that I both love and hate, a...
  8. B

Nexis #3

Hey people. Step two of my three step plan is complete. I colored him in and tryed to fix him up a bit. His left hand needs to be clean up more and his right eye is non-existent but i'll get to that. Some of you said that his face was meesed up but I didn't know how to fix that, if some one...
  9. B

FREEEEE COOKIESSSS!!!!!!

I'm sorry but there are no free cookies, I just wanted to get your attention. Sorry. ANyway its sad but my first Nexis I sent in to Org-infinity was regetted. Apperrently at least half of the Nobodies body must be shown. (That wasn't stated anywere in their rules) So after sucking it up I...
  10. B

20 Q

I think the best way to come up with a good theory or possible plot for kh3/ bbs/ 358 is to actual list all the unanswered questions. If we know whats left to be answered it could be easier to come up with a solid theory. For example 1. What exactly is a keyblade 2. out of all the 14 year old...
  11. B

This is my Nobody

I'm not sure if you guys didn't notice before but just in case Here i go agian. This Is the Nobdy I made for Org-Infinity. I posted before but no one saw it and I guess I got fustrated. But I'll give it another shot. Photoshoping wasn't as bad this time around. Problably because i drew with the...
  12. B

Another doodle + Photoshop

Nevermind I'll try again later
  13. B

Fresh Out Photoshop

Well here it is. And let me tell you photoshop is not my friend. I have developed a whole nother level of respect for people who use it well. Anyway I kinda like the colors i chose for this, except maybe for the red on the blade. It's not perfect but hey nothing is. Oh ya this the blade it self...
  14. B

Sora vs. Roxas

Ya know in the cutscene when Sora is Fighting Roxas and Roxas says "Tell me why he picked you", I think he remember something about Ven. For all we know only four people have keyblades with keychains and thats Sora, Riku , Mickey and MX. All the keyblades in the key crossroad and THat VAT...
  15. B

Fresh out the SketchPad

Hey peeps this is my first time posting art so I'm sorry if i do something wrong. I drew this during studyhall and thought i share the love with you guys. So far people have either said it good or over done but i like to over due things. I know i could have done the chain better but i was...
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6