Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Insider

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Ask question

Ask Questions and Get Answers from Our Community

Ask a Mod

Ask Questions from your staff

Contact Staff

If you need additional information or have a concern please contact us.

• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. KudoTsurugi

News ► Kingdom Hearts music appears at the Olympic Games Tokyo 2021

Very fitting indeed. According to the set list, they used both themes for Olympus Coliseum, both the over world theme and Hero’s Fanfare.
  2. KudoTsurugi

News ► Yen Press announces Kingdom Hearts: The Complete Novel Collector's Edition

Don’t know if I’ll buy it, since I have the novels already (three of them were a digital purchase), but for anyone who wants to get all the novels in one purchare, it’s a handy thing to have😃👍
  3. KudoTsurugi

NEO: The World Ends With You leaked early from Square Enix Store

Here we go again 😓 My thoughts exactly.
  4. KudoTsurugi

What characters do you think are overrated/underrated in the series?

I don’t know about saying he slept on all the characters, but I definitely agree on Merlin. This is a wizard who could time travel in his own movie, surely he could’ve taught Sora another way to do it(granted with its own limits).
  5. KudoTsurugi

Anime/Manga ► Evangelion - Anno apologizes about 3.0 + 1.0, 3.0 burned him out

Most NDAs do involve not talking about your projects until they’re officially announced, so whether or not they did or didn’t redub the old films, we’ll have to wait for official word from either the VAs, Amazon or Khara themselves on the matter.
  6. KudoTsurugi

Describe a western animated series badly~

A talking book teaches 3 kids magic
  7. KudoTsurugi

Your thoughts on Rokusor

Considering the implications of this ship, even if Roxas is his own person and not Sora’s Nobody anymore, I’d say they’d either be like brothers(unidentical twins maybe) or good friends.
  8. KudoTsurugi

NEO TWEWY screenshots detail supporting cast, team battles, pig noise and more!

6 people at once? Does this mean what I think it means???
  9. KudoTsurugi

General Kingdom Hearts Manga Discussion

Chapter 19 is out in Japan and it looks like Young Xehanort shows up only in the first page. Also I just love this smug look on Sora’s face here🤣 Man I can’t wait till we get more compiled volumes
  10. KudoTsurugi

Cartoon/TV ► Pixar's Monsters At Work - A TV Sequel to Kingdom Hearts 3 featuring Gary

Okay you’re right, it is a stupid reason to consider it non-canon. But I still think there could’ve been a way to show they had some history. It didn’t even have to be a flashback, or be like that deleted scene. That one came across like they hated each other from the start. I can see why they...
  11. KudoTsurugi

Cartoon/TV ► Pixar's Monsters At Work - A TV Sequel to Kingdom Hearts 3 featuring Gary

What would sell that Gary joke more is if Gary’s face is shown in in-show media while Mike’s is still obscured 😂
  12. KudoTsurugi

We’re likely going to be getting explanations for Gary once the show comes out. For now I’m guessing he’s a distant relative, since monsters can have families in this world. As for Monsters University, personally I treat it as non-canon for one simple reason: its premise, while not a bad one, is...
  13. KudoTsurugi

General Kingdom Hearts Manga Discussion

From looking at the preview of the next chapter, it seems Young Xehanort will be making an early appearance? I wonder if this means he’ll be showing up to Sora outside the mansion in Ansem and Xemnas’ place or will there be something else going on? Maybe an early peak at some of the Re:Mind...
  14. KudoTsurugi

Why did Riku ignore Kairi between CoM and KH2?

Pretty much this. And Sora made a promise to Kairi that he’d come back with Riku. So if Riku came back with no Sora, Kairi would want to help if she knew what happened.
  15. KudoTsurugi

Why did Riku ignore Kairi between CoM and KH2?

From your questions, I’m under the assumption you haven’t played or watched 358/2 Days. Please feel free to correct me if I’m wrong. Riku had been keeping tabs on the Organization during that year, even having a run-in with a few of its members, including Xion, a replica who had inadvertently...
  16. KudoTsurugi

The World Ends With You The Animation Official Soundtrack

The soundtrack for The World Ends With You The Animation has been released to the public. Physical discs are available from Square Enix’s website and the soundtrack is also available digitally on iTunes. The soundtrack contains 51 background music tracks as well as TV size versions of both...
  17. KudoTsurugi

NEO: The World Ends With You demo live on PSN and Nintendo eShop

Good point, though it’s interesting that Rindo bumps into a normal civilian in Dogenzaka just moments before seeing the Reaper.. unless that civilian was also a Player in the game🤔 I doubt it, but who knows. Either way, we’ll have to wait till the game is out to learn more.
  18. KudoTsurugi

Going over the demo again, I think the point where Rindo and Fret could’ve been tuned into the UG was when he had that first future vision. Because he did bump into someone on the way to the scramble. And Reapers can be seen in the RG, without wings of course, as seen with 777 and the tech guy...
  19. KudoTsurugi

Again, I don’t think Rindo and Fret are actually dead. Yeah, we saw Fret die but then Rindo’s Rewind psych kicked in taking him back to just before that happened, giving him a chance to change his fate. I think they just got tuned into the UG after that bite to eat.
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6