Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Twilight Lumiair

Kingdom Hearts Nitpicks

Aw, that's a good point... Now correct me if I'm wrong, but did Nomura not say in early KH3 interviews that Sora was already a Master by the time he learned keyblade transformations in KH3? Whatever happened to that? Cause naming Sora Master was never even mentioned during the actual game, and I...
  2. Twilight Lumiair

Kingdom Hearts Nitpicks

THIS. Not to mention that after all of that talk about saving Roxas, the two barely exchange a WORD to each other when he finally comes back. Why? The most we get is Sora saying "Roxas!" and the other not even looking him in the eye (I get he was trying to be cool but.... that was it!), and all...
  3. Twilight Lumiair

Kingdom Hearts Nitpicks

I completely forgot about this, and yeah, that's actually really bad, lol. Does anyone remember Re: Coded's secret ending, where Mickey bassically deduced where Ven's heart was (which "just leaves Terra", according to Yen Sid in that very scene)? That was supposedly because Mickey finally saw...
  4. Twilight Lumiair

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS 3 Novel Vol.2 Cover Revealed

To be fair, they do have to go to each Disney World in DDD in order to unlock the sleeping keyholes and gain the Power of Waking, but I concur with the opinion that KH3 isn't exclusive in how disconnected many of the Disney worlds feel from the main plot/narrative.
  5. Twilight Lumiair

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS 3 Novel Vol.2 Cover Revealed

Ok, gonna have to defend my favorite KH game here and say that the worlds in Re: coded are actually far more relevant to it's main plot than Arendelle is to KH3's. Every single world you go to has you debugging that zone and unlocking more of the secrets locked away in the journal, and it was...
  6. Twilight Lumiair

News ► Famitsu interviews Nomura on Kingdom Hearts 3 Re:Mind DLC

Honestly, things like this really make me wish we got a proper 358/2 days remake. :( On that thought, I wonder what fully realized duel wielding Roxas gameplay would like now a days (I mean with a comparable amount of depth and customization to other playable protagonist). I imagine the ability...
  7. Twilight Lumiair

Thinking about it again, how many of those new cutscenes are gonna tie back to Union X, I wonder. What we've seen of the new "scenario" mainly seems to focus on the characters related to that particular plot development, but I suppose there could still be a few new scenes of the protagonist...
  8. Twilight Lumiair

Perhaps I'm missing something, but is there any precedent for game makers actually rewriting/writing over their own story in paid dlc? Cause the concept alone just sounds kinda.... iffy. For as much as I don't like KH3's story, I don't know if I'd feel super comfortable with them doing something...
  9. Twilight Lumiair

Guess who's birthday was yesterday?

Happy Birthday! I know it was yesterday, but I still wanted to say it. Hope you guys enjoy your party ^^ 🎂🎉🎈
  10. Twilight Lumiair

News ► Kingdom Hearts III: ReMIND DLC Coming This Winter

Wasn't the moveset of KH3's Ultimate Form, in part, stylized off the royal armaments? I kinda got that sense when looking at how Sora blocks in that form (which looks very similar to how Noctis often summoned his weapons, though I can't remember if it was that way in versus 13), but it'd still...
  11. Twilight Lumiair

Just based on what you wrote, couldn't Lea have gotten his the same way Riku did? He got the rite of passage, and then, by saving Sora in DDD (as well as his own strength of heart), proved his worth in weilding a Keyblade while using his chakrams as an intermediary/conduit to give the blade...
  12. Twilight Lumiair

Specific Points You Were Disappointed In KH3

I'm sorry but... No. It would be out of character for Xion, who's famously humble and selfless (never putting the value of her life over others), to hold any sort of grudge against Kairi for being "real." She may have felt disdain at her status as a replica, but she never blamed anyone who was...
  13. Twilight Lumiair

The only additional "playable" character besides those two is Roxas. And he looks like the most limited of them all (the HUD doesn't even function with him, so what we got looks more like a stand in for his actual game play that they'll be working on... Hopefully). I could see that.. Though...
  14. Twilight Lumiair

It was to be expected honestly. The trailer did just come out after all. Or should I be calling this a "teaser" instead of a proper trailer? Anyway, it's pretty typical practice for them to release trailers early then re-show them at the actual conferences/conventions when it comes to KH3, so...
  15. Twilight Lumiair

OMG, I can already see this becoming a regular term used in the fandom. Please don't let it get to that point Nomura... 🙏
  16. Twilight Lumiair

Ugh. I still don't understand if this ends up being the case. If the character's can't even properly win these fights on their own, then what exactly is the point in playing as them if you know Sora's gonna have to finish the job anyway? It's like when Aqua fought Vanitas in the LoD. She "won"...
  17. Twilight Lumiair

So they'd be changing several key events all for the sake of undoing Kairi's much hated fridging? Could be, but it doesn't seem like they care about her enough to do something like that.
  18. Twilight Lumiair

Why is the master of masters talking to young xehanort?

This. He acts and gestures just like he did in the KH2 final mix exclusive scene with Zexion. Also, the two have an established connection from Re coded and DDD. Some diologue in KH3 also implied the two were conspiring together, hence why they're the only ones to say "find the hearts joined...
  19. Twilight Lumiair

This honestly would've been a pretty solid option to go with actually. There's infinite opportunity to actually have and use other playable characters. And it'd probably be more enjoyable in that sense too, since I'd imagine properly fleshing out everybodies gameplay would be a main focus for...
  20. Twilight Lumiair

Problem is, it'd have to strictly be for world building/story pacing purposes because we already know that they gain absolutely nothing to help in their quest for Aqua by going there. Knowing the developers, they'll probably just stick to what they view as the more necessary story additions...