Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Insider

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Ask question

Ask Questions and Get Answers from Our Community

Ask a Mod

Ask Questions from your staff

Contact Staff

If you need additional information or have a concern please contact us.

• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. W

HEEEEEEEELP!!!!

Did that For LAst Boss and Got to level 96, Kicked his Ass But Yeah Just Level Up and Make your deck Perffect For Her
  2. W

358/2 Days

Re: Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days Discussion I wouldn't think we will be explore Castle Oblivion but if it does that would be intresting
  3. W

358/2 Days

Re: Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days Discussion Don't you mean PSP or have I missed something
  4. W

New worlds

I would think cause those worlds have FF touch unlike the Disney worlds
  5. W

Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep Start Menu

I have to agree with eveyone else, It was very good for a fake
  6. W

New worlds

That would be great to see, I mean Sora as a toy would be awesome
  7. W

358/2 Days

Re: Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days Discussion ah yes now I rememeber he did say that, HELL YEAH this is gonna rock
  8. W

Riku in COM

Didt he go there to destroy the darkness because he worked with them and they are part of his darkness
  9. W

NEW ENEMY SYMBOL!!!

then why put ''New ENEMY Symbol'' but whatever it is , it is a good find
  10. W

NEW ENEMY SYMBOL!!!

Why would they wear the enemys Symbol
  11. W

358/2 Days

Re: Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days Discussion For sure but hopefully they will get it done sooner, I would say Coded would come out first then 358/2 days then Birst by Sleep
  12. W

358/2 Days

Re: Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days Discussion thats a dreadfull thought, damn you -sigh-
  13. W

358/2 Days

Re: Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days Discussion I just really want to get my hands on this game but it wont be here till like late 2008 I would say
  14. W

Kingdom Hearts DS

I wish it would be Wi-Fi so we could play on Co-op together because that would be awesome, of course I would be Saux all the time
  15. W

Most hated Organization Member

Vexen cause he sucks ass Favorite has to be Axel, saix and Roxas
  16. W

358/2 Days

Re: Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days Discussion one thing: no If anyone has seen the picture of the 14th member she has darker skin then Namine
  17. W

358/2 Days

Re: Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days Discussion I have looked forward for this game since I heard of it and plus the screens (and the 2 second long video) look amazing
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6