Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Insider

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Ask question

Ask Questions and Get Answers from Our Community

Ask a Mod

Ask Questions from your staff

Contact Staff

If you need additional information or have a concern please contact us.

• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. G

Kingdom Hearts doesnt have many female characters tbh ngl

Tragically, Kingdom Hearts tends to focus on relationships between males as opposed to females in regards to OCs. It feels like a shonen manga at times.
  2. G

Kingdom Hearts Nitpicks

How does Xemnas know about Larxene and Marluxia ? And why does he know about that aspect oft hem even moreso than Xehanort?
  3. G

Genzo Wakayama, voice of Ansem the Wise, passes away at 88

I am really sorry that this happened. My condolences to his family,friends and co-workers.
  4. G

Kingdom Hearts Nitpicks

That is a missed opportunity. I wonder how Xemnas would react to Terra? We will probably never know.
  5. G

Pokemon | Sword & Shield (2019)

I thought Giratina was chocolate or dark chocolate?
  6. G

Spoilers ► So what is Kingdom Hearts definitive stance on Light and Darkness?

I always wondered about what Kingdom Hearts most definitive stance on Light and Darkness? I am always confused by this as it seems as though Kingdom Hearts tries to preach balance between "Light" and "Darkness" but all the villains in the series use the power of "Darkness". I know Kingdom Hearts...
  7. G

Kingdom Hearts Nitpicks

I should have elaborated more but yeah Kingdom Hearts has gone full anime after the first game. Speaking of which ,I really hate how they removed the Guardian from Ansem even it was Ansem became a mess of a character after the first game but Xemnas is arguably with worst as he has a lot of...
  8. G

Kingdom Hearts Nitpicks

One person on another forum remarked how Ansem, Seeker of Darkness is more of a Disney villain in the first compared to his later appearances.
  9. G

Kingdom Hearts Nitpicks

I cannot believe that it took this long to get Kingdom hearts to a new game engine. The old Engine was okay but I think it has reached its limit with Dream Drop distance.
  10. G

Kingdom Hearts Nitpicks

There was one observation made a user I know from another forum. BBS, DDD, Union, Re:Coded and KH3 were building towards something that hasn't been completed yet. KH1, CoM and KH2 is more or less a complete arc while Days supplements the KH2 game.
  11. G

Kingdom Hearts Nitpicks

I always assumed that Sora , Donald and Goofy went the door to find Riku and they just ended up there due to coincidence.
  12. G

Kingdom Hearts Nitpicks

I agree with this. It always irked me thaty BBS didn't have own theme and it also applies to Days.
  13. G

Kingdom Hearts Nitpicks

That is weird and it also doesn't make any sense. It is not limited to this guy but Pirates not being in a Pirate world doesn't make any sense at all.
  14. G

Kingdom Hearts Nitpicks

It just occurred to me that gameplay-wise, Kingdom Hearts is a jack of all stats and a master of none.
  15. G

Spoilers ► Which version the Organization do you prefer: New Organization XIII vs Old Organization XIII?

I remember when I was growing up, I really enjoyed the mini boss squad concept of some of the shonen series I actually watched. I really how the characters bounced off each other and how they really come to together as a unit. Organization XIII was one of them althought they overstay their...
  16. G

News ► A Kingdom Hearts Disney Plus CGI series is rumored to be in the works

I could not agree more. HJO is a good guy but he isn't a precocious kid anymore however I think it has something to do with the voice direction of the games.
  17. G

Kingdom Hearts Nitpicks

I think it has something to do with how the story is presented. Kingdom Hearts is one of the most idealistic series in gaming and while Xehanort might not had been forgiven by the characters, that doesn't mean that he is not going to be forgiven by story. "Xehanort commited many atrocities...
  18. G

Unpopular Gaming Opinions

It is more that they hated the gimmicks or so I have heard. I had no idea either.
  19. G

Namine: The Fighter

Namine is more of a bridge bunny and support than someone who needs to be on the frontlines. Despite this, she could some self defense training just in case.
  20. G

Kingdom Hearts Nitpicks

I really do not like Sora's dub voice in Re:CoM, I feel like they should hired a younger actor or use a female voice over to voice him in Re:CoM.
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6