Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Insider

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Ask question

Ask Questions and Get Answers from Our Community

Ask a Mod

Ask Questions from your staff

Contact Staff

If you need additional information or have a concern please contact us.

• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. L

Birth by Sleep Official Site+ Trailer

Re: Birth by Sleep Official Site on the official site it say the release date could be this winter, should be the end of 09 or begining of 2010
  2. L

Drawing of Xion from Someone at TGS. *Spoilers, I guess*

i can see them just clearly
  3. L

Drawing of Xion from Someone at TGS. *Spoilers, I guess*

those r great drawing, now i know what xion looks like. just that xion's body proportion looks a bit off(the body is kind of big for a girl)
  4. L

Help on Defeating Terra?

be on high lvs, if u just want to be him quick then use final form it will be quick, and try to raise u drf and att atleast 100, and a lot of trys, it took me more than 50 try to beat him.
  5. L

question about the berserk ability

u mean equip horizontal slash and it will be ok, do i need to unequip anything, i know i had to unequip mp haste.
  6. L

so is it just pressing square buttoms
  7. L

the berserk ability we get to do more combo, but do we only keep pressing square button or square and x button. can someone tell me i need it to beat ES.
  8. L

try to download all org XIII battle

ok thanks i will try to see if it work.
  9. L

try to download all org XIII battle

i try to download all XIII's battle, can anyone tell me where i can download. well we cant download in youtube.
  10. L

nedd help to find material for attack, defense, and magic boost

sorry but what is a rep and how do i add to peopel
  11. L

if it the same as in kh 2 then i think i need, mythril crystal, blazing crystal, lighting crystal, lucid crystal, serenty crystal, mythril gem, power crystal, dark crystal, frost crystal. ithink thats all.
  12. L

is the material on the enemy same as in kh2
  13. L

att boost, magic boost, and defense boost
  14. L

i was playing FM+, and just beat the game
  15. L

i just beat the game but i need to rise my status, can anyone help me on what material i need and what heartless and nobody i need to defeat to get the materials. please i need alot of attack, magic and defense boost.
  16. L

who will import the game when it come out

we all know that BBS and 358/2days will be come to state side but who will import the japanese version when it come out. for me thats a 50/50, if i import the japanese version i can play it first hand, but i wont be understand everything even i knew a little of japanese, and as the US version...
  17. L

need help to perform a continues combo

YouTube - KH2FM+留まりし思念フルボッコ撃破 this is the link for the person that use the berserk ability to beat the ES like it nothing.
  18. L

so it will only continues when the mp guage is red. it that right
  19. L

i saw somebody that could perform a great combo by sending the enemy up to the air then it were able to keep strike the enemy. i saw a video on someone use this to defeat ES very quick. can someone tell me what ability i need to equip in order to do that, please ii really need help for this it...
  20. L

i saw somebody that could perform a great combo by sending the enemy up to the air then it were able to keep strike the enemy. i saw a video on someone use this to defeat ES very quick. can someone tell me what ability i need to equip in order to do that, please ii really need help for this it...
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6