Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Insider

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Ask question

Ask Questions and Get Answers from Our Community

Ask a Mod

Ask Questions from your staff

Contact Staff

If you need additional information or have a concern please contact us.

• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. G

Fanfiction ► "Elementals" Need comments please KH and ANime please

" I cant believe it was a false alarm" Kakashi said from inside the black car. " Why would he even send his men into that port. There are way to many people he would have been caught. God I hate bein the goodguy sometimes. Always chekin into every little thing. It gets annoying over the years."...
  2. G

Fanfiction ► a combination (working title)

" I cant believe it was a false alarm" Kakashi said from inside the black car. " Why would he even send his men into that port. There are way to many people he would have been caught. God I hate bein the goodguy sometimes. Always chekin into every little thing. It gets annoying over the years."...
  3. G

The Magic SchoolBus

This thread will either do really well or really really well but you cant blame me for trying( I hope) Does anyone still watch this show or did you watch it. I found out it plays on discovery kids and I still watch it as a 15 year old boy. I love this show and it has good characters and the...
  4. G

UNofficial KH AMV thread

OK this thread is for any body who wants help, post their AMVs, or talk about AMVs so without further or do Help: Im makin an AMV to this awesome song (Skillet: Collide) and I need to know what clips to use I already have The World That Never Was pts 1 and 2 Hollow Bastion/RG pt5 Twilight Town...
  5. G

Soul/Body theory

This theory has Ansem and Org. member spoilers So be careful (Important words capitolized) 1. Since the keyblade chooses someone w/ a strong heart and there are 3 parts to a person (heart body soul) couldnt someone w/ a strong SOUL or BODY also weild a keyblade or some other legendary...
  6. G

2 questions on KH2

1: how do U unlock the other tournements I got the 1st 3 and my guide said: Goddess of Love lvl 53 Im level 57 2 In all the trailers Ive seen arent there some missing cutscenes? Donald using blizzard on Goofy and hitting himself Sora running in Hollow Bastion (the castle (great crest) not RG)...
  7. G

AMV songs

Hey I'm interested in making some AMVs anime music videos for either FullMetal ALchemist or Naruto( done to death I know) Do you guys have any song ideas? This is for an anime convention
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6