Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Insider

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Ask question

Ask Questions and Get Answers from Our Community

Ask a Mod

Ask Questions from your staff

Contact Staff

If you need additional information or have a concern please contact us.

• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Ajexmi

News ► TWEWY The Animation ED theme by ASCA + composed by Ishimoto, featuring art by Ilya Kuvshinov

I'm still not over how little I knew I needed this in my life. Between NEO:TWEWY, TWEWY the Animation, NieR Replicant and The Devil is a Part-Timer S2, I suddenly feel like I have a lot to look forward to in the next year!
  2. Ajexmi

Original ► I wrote a book on FFIX, and it's out in the wild!

Hey, peak KH13 days, of course I remember. I haven't played Pokemon Showdown since 2016 so you're very likely a lot better than I am now anyway! Glad you liked what you read (even if it was just my foreword on getting into Final Fantasy) - I also put out content via my website...
  3. Ajexmi

I recognised your username as soon as the notification came up. Yes, it is I, of KH13 mythology. It has been quite some time since the days of Pokemon Showdown! I hope you do check it out, especially with the game fresh in your mind. The introduction to the book has a summary of the story in...
  4. Ajexmi

Hey people, I hope this isn't against the rules, but I just wanted to drop a vanity post to say that my book, Melodies of Life: A Final Fantasy IX Retrospect and Analysis, is out now in paperback and eBook editions (links at bottom of post). I thought I'd drop the contents...
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6