Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Insider

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Ask question

Ask Questions and Get Answers from Our Community

Ask a Mod

Ask Questions from your staff

Contact Staff

If you need additional information or have a concern please contact us.

• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. I

What if Kingdom Hearts was partnered with Warner instead of Disney?

If that were to have happened and there was a Warner Brothers Japan and they worked in the same building, it’d be vastly different. Sora might’ve kept his lion-anthromorph original appearance and that chainsaw sword thing. However, understand if that were the case the story would be vastly...
  2. I

(SPOILERS) KINGDOM HEARTS Union X Final: Part 1

For the record, demiurge is synonymous to god, not devil. I can’t exactly quote it, but the character files imply some sort of trauma that pushed Elrena’s personality into becoming like that, at least by the time she became Larxene and lamented the fact that she actually didn’t want her heart...
  3. I

That wasn't the case. Darkness explicitly stated before that it didn't need to kill Strelitzia; she just happened to be the fodder to fulfill Ven's desire for power. It could've used another way, just picked this one. You're not the only one. This thread seems oddly more quiet, and I don't feel...
  4. I

Has anybody seen Nightmare Chirithy yet, or, you know, the frickin' weapon this game is named after?!
  5. I

I like how Elrena's selflessness here is displayed, or at least her humility. It serves as an interesting contrast to who she would become. Also, the shippy moment, mhhhm. We can already hazard a guess as to who the fifth one was. There was no other way Apprentice Xehanort would've known how to...
  6. I

Brain, Ven, Lauriam, and Elrena Four down...one to go...
  7. I

sweet jesus I should be thrilled but the whole part 2 wait is way too long.
  8. I

News ► Nomura: "There is no connection between" Kingdom Hearts III and NEO: TWEWY

I don’t even know anymore. I’m still getting the game though. It’s probably gonna be the first SE game for my PS5. Reviews shot Balan Wonderworld to hell, the Nier remaster has a really weird trophy and is WAAAAAAAAY too depressing to play in a world gone mad and stupid, and LiS:TC comes out in...
  9. I

News ► Nomura: "There is no connection between" Kingdom Hearts III and NEO: TWEWY

This. We’re not going to see Subaseka!Neku running around in KH. We’re going to see the “localized” reinterpreted version of him from 3D and the Neo cast under a KH title in the future, IF we’re lucky anyway…
  10. I

Guys, guys, don’t get all fussy about it and relax. It’s still technically Shibuya. It’s A Shibuya, just not THE Shibuya. Nomura says the name in the ultimania, albeit in kana characters, and there’s a billboard in the Verum Rex ad that spells out Shibuya in the Latin alphabet. It’s probably...
  11. I

Well, TWEWY multiverse is a thing, so some fans can make-believe if they want a crossover.
  12. I

Yeah, no shit. The ultimania (was it the ultimania, or something else? I forgot) pitch wasn't talking about the TWEWY and KH canon intersecting, it just talks about Neku and Sora's sorta promise to see each other again. It was a given there'd be no direct intersection; Disney would never allow...
  13. I

Discussing the time travel aspect in the series.

(Insert drawn out and loud groan here) my least favourite plot point…greaaat… may as well participate to get some catharsis and possibly closure too. Magic users have a pass, I guess, but @KeybladeLordSora is right. Pete isn’t a magic user. How on earth did he get TT just by wishing to relive...
  14. I

Does anyone play nier? and why is a nier replicant trophy transphobic?

You think isekai is bad? Wait until you read its subgenre, the Villainess/Duke’s daughters webtoons/manga. You will pull your hair out in frustration over the extreme stupidity and doormat-ness of those girls. It’s like the damsel in distress trope revival on steroids.
  15. I

Tbf Hollywood’s all about pimping out the talents’ sex appeal to rake in that sweet, sweet moolah; boy or girl or anything in between’s humanity and individuality be damned. The casting couch has been a thing since Shirley Temple’s time, you know. It sounds crass, but it is what it is.
  16. I

Ahhh, so that’s it. I got a little put off by the analogy since superheroes aren’t my thing (I’m one of those KH fans who’d hate the idea of Marvel traipsing into the series, but that’s a different thread), but I get the picture. Yeah the poses are really awkward and weird. I got curious and...
  17. I

That’s it? That’s disappointing… Genuinely curious, what is this “male gaze” thing anyway? Female characters being dressed in scant clad outfits? Or looked like they just got a boob job (*cough*Lightning*cough*)? Something else altogether? As for my own opinions on the matter, I don’t even...
  18. I

I can't believe we're talking about people being horny in a Disney video game forum.:LOL: I have yet to download that game. I recently got a PS5, and honestly I have yet to christen it. It's clean, new, and I haven't played anything on it yet. I would've tried Balan Wonderworld but then the...
  19. I

Local Fox news affiliate covers the Kingdom Hearts series being released on PC

Ick! Fox News... I despise them just as much as I despise BuzzFeed; opposite sides of the spectrum and I think they're both cringe-inducing garbage that needs torching. Still...publicity is publicity, and you guys know what they say about that.
  20. I

Axel's voice actor preys on his female fanbase on social media

Danny DeVito’s funny. Danny DeVito’s wholesome (afaik). Danny DeVito’s experienced with a large repertoire. But Danny DeVito as a 20-something pyromaniac who hangs out with emos and drama queens is something for the life of me I can’t picture, or in this case hear. I dig it. Lea doing dad/old...
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6