Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Insider

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Ask question

Ask Questions and Get Answers from Our Community

Ask a Mod

Ask Questions from your staff

Contact Staff

If you need additional information or have a concern please contact us.

• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. A

The Prologue

So, I've been thinking about one of the discrepancies between KH3 and the previous main titles in the series (KHBBS, KH1, and KH2) that's been bugging me for a while: the prologue sections. It seems to me that the main games in the series share the common element of a tutorial/prologue level...
  2. A

How to restart

So, does anybody know if there's a way to reset Melody of Memory? I've started the game up hoping to play through a fresh game, but I can't figure out a way to actually restart, it just drops me right off where I left it. Is there even a way to reset this game, or can you only go through it one...
  3. A

Why is Olympus Coliseum in Union X?

During the first scene between Darkness and Maleficent, Darkness stated that the Master of Masters chose each of the worlds the Keyblade wielders play through because each of them is the resident world of one of the Princesses of Heart, with the purposeful exception of Radiant Garden/Destiny...
  4. A

*MoM SPOILERS!* We really need to talk about Kairi...

So, let's get right down to it. Kairi got screwed. She got screwed hard. And I think it's time we as a community address our expectations for her going forward. A while ago, shortly after KH3 came out and we were all disappointed by Kairi's pathetic display in that game, I predicted that Nomura...
  5. A

*SPOILER* Links between MoM and earlier games

So, now that we understand that the realm of fiction/unreality is going to be the new frontier of the series, I feel the need to point out that, contrary to what the game would lead us to believe, this realm is a place we've already visited before on more than one occasion. Of course, we all...
  6. A

Yo, did anyone else see this??

So, I was wasting an hour on YouTube looking at some MoM videos, when I come across this here: I don't know who this person is, or how they got ahold of this, but this guy somehow got access to the VS mode on Melody of Memory despite that not being a function included on the demo, and it...
  7. A

Need help understanding something

So, it's been almost two years now since KH3 released, and easily the most difficult-to-follow segment of the game for me was the first half of the endgame segment at the Keyblade Graveyard. Now, thanks to some of Nomura's interviews and a reasonably unhealthy amount of mental gymnastics, I...
  8. A

Potential proof that MoM is NOT Sora

Hey, everyone. Just wanted to pitch in with something I noticed recently while replaying ReMIND, and as I was watching the scene between Young Xehanort and the Master of Masters, I noticed something that seemed to weaken the theory that Sora could be the MoM. Now, keep in mind that this argument...
  9. A

Unpopular Xehanort opinion

Ok, I'm just gonna come out and say it: I think Christopher Lloyd was the best VA for Master Xehanort. Don't get me wrong, I think Leonard Nimoy was great. Rutger Hauer was good too, although his accent was a bit too exotic for Xehanort imo. But as much as Nimoy's performance is lauded in the...
  10. A

Dark Road ► Thoughts on Dark Road (NO SPOILERS)

So, I just started the game a few hours ago (so don't worry about me spoiling anything), and I wanted to know what people's thoughts are so far on it. Personally, I'm intrigued by the story. But the gameplay is really infuriating. So much so that I'm wondering whether I'm doing something wrong...
  11. A

Dark Road ► So, I had a weird thought about Dark Road...

I was thinking about Dark Road, since (barring any deviations, what with the virus and all, which is very likely) we should be expecting the release sometime this month. And something occurred to me that actually gave me some small optimism for this game, seeing as how I was among those VERY...
  12. A

Dark Road ► Soo...about Dark Road....

So, it's currently the middle of May 2020, and to my recollection, we are supposed to be getting Dark Road released sometime this month. But it seems there's been zero marketing or lead-in to the release. Does anybody know for sure if it's releasing this month? They said it would be released...
  13. A

A strange little thing I just noticed

This is a small, completely random thing about Union X I noticed, but... Has anybody else noticed that of all the different characters we have Medals for, even ones that aren't even in the series like Coco and Moana, we haven't had a single Medal for Pirates of the Caribbean or Tron characters...
  14. A

*SPOILERS* The new death scene

So, there's been a lot of controversy in the community surrounding Master Xehanort's demise in KH3. Many people thought the way they tried to portray him in a sympathetic, pitying light was abrupt and inappropriate and didn't jive with everything we've seen of the character up until that point...
  15. A

The new Organization ordering

So, I must say that I'm perplexed by the new order of the Real Organization XIII as revealed in the new Garden of Assemblage. Now, in KH2, we know that the rank a member holds is indicative of WHEN they joined the Organization. Which makes sense enough. But, here's the new official ordering for...
  16. A

SPOILERS! Things that ReMIND forgot to address along the way

So, I LOVED ReMIND, as well as the Limit Cut and Secret Episode, naturally. In my mind, the additions that the Osaka team have added onto the base KH3 not only vastly enhance its enjoyability both in the sense of story and gameplay, but I dare say the whole package taken together now ranks even...
  17. A

Where are the other updates?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I recall Nomura putting out a statement earlier that said there would be 2-4 MAJOR updates to Union X coming in October. But, well, October's come and gone, and all we've had so far has been the one update. Did I read that wrong—were they never meant to all come out...
  18. A

Please help – Union X problem

Yesterday, I got myself a new iPhone, and so I had to try and transfer my Union X file (which I've spent 3 years building up) over to the new device. As this is the only one of these kinds of games (online mobile MMOs) that I've ever played, I had no idea you were supposed to back up your file...
  19. A

Was KH2's Story Really That Good Compared to 3?

So, I know this is outright blasphemy, because there seems to be this consensus amongst the Kingdom Hearts community that KH2 was the best game in the series in terms of its story, and nowhere has this point been brought up more than in discussions of how bad Kingdom Hearts III's story was in...
  20. A

The 13 Shards of Darkness

So, here's something that's been bugging me about the series for a while now. Regarding the background of the 7 lights and 13 darknesses, we know that the original manifestations of these came from the destruction of the X-Blade following the Keyblade War. The seven lights we know entered into...
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6