Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Insider

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Ask question

Ask Questions and Get Answers from Our Community

Ask a Mod

Ask Questions from your staff

Contact Staff

If you need additional information or have a concern please contact us.

• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Face My Fears

The Final Fantasy in KH thread

Who the hell are "Jessie" and "Wantz"!? Where do they show up in KH? And when/how was Kekfa hinted to? Anyway, I want the Final Fantasy characters to be used differently. With the way everyone is begging/demanding/bullying Nomura into using the Radiant Garden group again, even though their...
  2. Face My Fears

TV ► Rugrats reboot coming to Paramount+

But were Gameboys and TVs and technology as rampant and intertwined with life as it is today? If even grown adults are always checking their phones nonstop, kids are even worse.
  3. Face My Fears

Kingdom Hearts Nitpicks

But we only saw one room of Andy's house... and didn't even see Andy! I don't mind Toy Box. Land of Toys or something could have worked, but Toy Box is generic enough to work. Pretty much all the names of the new worlds didn't really fit: Toy Box, Monstropolis (I think it should have been...
  4. Face My Fears

Would anything have really changed if they permanently axed off Maleficent back in KH1?

Well I thought the Datascape would have had something to do with the Foretellers and where they've been hiding. With Quadratum's introduction, I feel like they were all hiding there. Which makes me question what use the Datascape will have in the future? Nomura's seemingly moved on from using a...
  5. Face My Fears

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS Union χ Dark Road Will Shut Down May 2021

Amen! Thank you to all the KHI staff that dedicated years to actually endure this game and translate it. I have a question - if I download the game when it's offline, does that mean I get access to theater mode immediately? All I care about is seeing English cutscenes. I'm willing to try the...
  6. Face My Fears

Axel's voice actor preys on his female fanbase on social media

Your profile pic is Ven, but we all know it should be Axel - right Quinton?
  7. Face My Fears

TV ► Rugrats reboot coming to Paramount+

Disaster. It's already losing what makes Rugrats so iconic and special - it's set in the modern day. The original Rugrats really captured an amazing time (the 90s). I can't even imagine what the babies will do in the modern age, when most parenting nowadays is just handing a child an iPad and...
  8. Face My Fears

Cartoon/TV ► WandaVision

Well maybe for the MCU it was the best lol. But for stuff outside the MCU, it's pretty generic. I will save my final opinion on WandaVision after the last episode airs because that can affect it... but honestly at this point, I actually think the show has been a disappointment. In the middle it...
  9. Face My Fears

Dark Road ► 2/15 Dark Road Update: Key Art #8, PVE

Wait, I just read that the game got cancelled. Is the story done?
  10. Face My Fears

Would anything have really changed if they permanently axed off Maleficent back in KH1?

I don't think anything would have changed storywise since she didn't really do much. HOWEVER, the vibe of the games would change. The same way there are Disney "constants" in Mickey, Donald, and Goofy, I think it's nice to have a Disney constant outside of the primary Disney characters...
  11. Face My Fears

News ► The DisInsider: Big Hero 6 Characters coming to the MCU.

Then where is my X-Men and original Spider-Man film merch!?
  12. Face My Fears

DISNEY Villains/Worlds Returning

In The Lion Guard, he was resurrected by a roar or something. He was a ghostly apparition from what I can tell. Either way, darkness can do anything in KH.
  13. Face My Fears

News ► The DisInsider: Big Hero 6 Characters coming to the MCU.

I know that Big Hero 6 was originally a MARVEL comic. I was saying that DISNEY wouldn't want to dilute the Big Hero 6 brand by having the live action Big Hero 6 merchandise and the animated merchandise - especially when the animated one (specifically the animated Baymax) is a huge seller and...
  14. Face My Fears

It's amazing that Xehanort never tried. Genie was able to reveal the location of Agrabah's keyhole, which suggests that his magic can work on "main story" stuff.
  15. Face My Fears

How DID the organization find out about Sora and Riku's exploits?

Well that's the mystery about Xehanort's whole "plan". I wrote threads about this before, but basically it wasn't really "Xehanort's plan all along" because Ansem was seemingly working on his own goal and Xemnas too - both of them without any memories of their past. The only explanation could...
  16. Face My Fears

DEATH BATTLE: Master Yoda vs. Mickey Mouse

Mickey because he got a subplot explaining why he was shirtless in KH1.
  17. Face My Fears

I guess that works. I just want a boss fight with him. I can see it going back to the old 2-stage boss fight. The first can be one-on-one with him, then he activates a giant robot (heartless) and that's the last fight. Also, didn't Mother Gothel and Scar return in their TV shows? I think it'd...
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6