Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Insider

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Ask question

Ask Questions and Get Answers from Our Community

Ask a Mod

Ask Questions from your staff

Contact Staff

If you need additional information or have a concern please contact us.

• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Face My Fears

DISNEY Villains/Worlds Returning

This is something that I've been thinking about for a while. There are DISNEY worlds and villains that people complain are dead or "overused" and shouldn't ever return to the KH franchise. The thing is that these timeless villains and worlds - in the game story - may have been used "recently"...
  2. Face My Fears

Who Needs New Outfits?

I'm currently replaying BbS and I don't know why, but Terra's outfit works in those graphics, but I feel like he needs a complete overhaul in KH3 graphics. Aside from Terra, I think a lot of characters can use a makeover now that we're moving forward into Phase 2. Which characters do you think...
  3. Face My Fears

Film ► POCAHONTAS

I was scrolling through all the DISNEY movies on DISNEY+ and came across this old movie "Ugly Dachsunds" that has this long warning before the movie about how it was insensitive to people's cultures and contains poor cultural representation. Apparently they're including this for all previous...
  4. Face My Fears

WHAT IF: PIXAR Worlds Are Connected To Quadratum?

I was thinking about how Toy Box is basically connected to Quadratum due to that world introducing us to Verum Rex and Yozora. Then it got me thinking about the only other PIXAR world in KH3 - Monstropolis. Toy Box is connected to Quadratum, not only because it contains Verum Rex, but also...
  5. Face My Fears

Is This Common For Modern Games?

I was wondering if it was common for modern day games to have non-talking characters just stare emotionlessly into space and be robotic, like in this scene in KH3? Like I cannot stop looking at Kairi because she stays in the same position - only blinking - for almost the entire cutscene. She...
  6. Face My Fears

What If: Unreality Is Reality and Sora's Reality Is Fiction?

Does anyone think that Nomura will pull a good ole switch-a-roo with Quadratum? What if it's discovered that "unreality" is the real world and Sora's reality is the fictional one? With that said, what actually determines which one is fictional and which one is real? From either of their...
  7. Face My Fears

Overture To The Decisive Battle

Can someone please tell me the names of every song used in "Overture To The Decisive Battle"? I can make out most of the songs, but some of them I'm not sure.
  8. Face My Fears

"Face My Fears" Question

Does anyone know whether "Face My Fears" was written in English first, then translated into Japanese? Also, who came up with the lyrics? Skrillex or The Queen?
  9. Face My Fears

Olympus Coliseum & Treatment of Disney Worlds

I've been thinking a lot about how the Disney worlds' appearances seem limited by the films' potential in the KH series. Hercules was never a favourite film of mine, I barely remembered what happened in it besides Hercules saving Meg at the end and Pegasus (when I was younger) and I didn't...
  10. Face My Fears

Help/Support ► Making New Friends During COVID

So I moved to a new location shortly before COVID happened. I didn't really get to know anyone around the area, that's already a tough thing for me to do in regular life. When COVOD happened, I pretty much was on my own since I didn't know anyone around here and obviously no one was going to...
  11. Face My Fears

Best Kingdom Hearts Songs?

Which songs are your top Kingdom Hearts songs throughout the entire franchise? Besides the intro themes (because they perf), what in-game songs do you love or think are the best? Mine are: The Other Promise Roxas Vector to the Heavens Musique pour la tristesse de Xion L'Impeto Oscuro Edge of...
  12. Face My Fears

Best Order To Experience BbS?

I'm planning on playing through the entire KH series with my friend, so we're starting chronologically with BbS. What order of characters do you think is the best way to play BbS to get the best experience? I'm replaying BbS right now and I kind of feel like the best order might be: Terra then...
  13. Face My Fears

HEARTBROKEN (about Namine not being in the opening)

So for a few days, I was trying to remember how Namine was used in the KH3 intro. I couldn't remember, so I decided to rewatch it today (I like to only watch the intros when I start a brand new game, so I don't spoil them with repeated viewings). My heart broke in a million pieces: Namine was...
  14. Face My Fears

Namine: The Fighter

I was replaying the data battles in KH2 today. After playing Zexion, I remembered that they went out of their way to conceal his weapon in KH2 because I guess Nomura didn't think a book could be a weapon - lo and behold, Zexion can fight with his diary. With that said, would anyone have a hard...
  15. Face My Fears

Who Is The Best Kingdom Hearts Character?

Now that the Dark Seeker Saga is complete and most characters have had their character arcs completed - I was wondering who do you all think is the best KH character? I'm not talking personal bias or favourites, but which character do you think had the best character journey and development...
  16. Face My Fears

Was This Ever Explained?

I can't remember if Nomura ever actually discussed this or brought it up, but was that giant creature that Terra was standing on that turns to dust ever explained? I know it's not in BbS at all, but I'm wondering if Nomura ever mentioned it or discussed what he had planned to do with it.
  17. Face My Fears

Disgusted

So I unlock Sanctuary and go to play it and find that IT'S NOT THE FULL SONG. Yet Let It Go is the full song? This has me disgusted. How can they treat their own THEME SONG like decade old roadkill, but Let It Go gets a beautiful HD presentation and the full song?
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6