Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Insider

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Ask question

Ask Questions and Get Answers from Our Community

Ask a Mod

Ask Questions from your staff

Contact Staff

If you need additional information or have a concern please contact us.

• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

RF online

I was wondering if anyone here actually plays/played RF (rising force) online im a cora :3
  2. K

Marluxia

Ok , so if u go to youtube or something like youtube and search for marluxia, everione is gonna say his power is flowers, i think his power is death. so what is his power? Flowers or Death?
  3. K

Terra, Ven, and....

so all of we know that we are gonna play as Terra , and probably Ven , but we also know that theres 3 Scenarios wich means, 3 charactes. Who do u think the 3th char is? i give my vote to mickey.
  4. K

Harder boss?

Wich boss was the harder in ur opinion? (not counting on Sephiroth and Knight DX) My vote goes to Demyx DX he really gave me a pain ,in proud mode
  5. K

Confusion?

So...All of we know that Kairi is one of the 7 princesses. Now in KH1 sora see , Kairi and her Grandmother talking to Kairi in hollow bastion right? so also in Kh1 Leon says they're ruler was a wise man named Ansem. Leon, aeirth and yuffie's home land is hollow bastion. Now if Ansem was the...
  6. K

Dante vs. Cloud!

So like Dante and Cloud are probably 2 of my Favorite Characters of all games, i prefer Dante's attitude, but i prefer Cloud's Hair style XD, but i also prefer Dante's Hair color, But i also prefer Cloud's sword. So in a battle between Dante and Cloud whu would win? I would say its dante =D...
  7. K

DISSIDIA!?

like, does anione as information about dissidia? i just know its gonna rock! Does ani1 knows the Release date or something? Please informe me =D
  8. K

Final fantasy XII, fun?

so ...i bought this game some time ago but i never really enjoyed it like i did FFX or FFX-2 i chated with some friends and they talked about this game like if a God Gift ,but i dont understand why. Is there any secret to have fun in this game? like im level 31 and im fighting Monsters level 39...
  9. K

Fav. Animes?

My Fav. animes are without a doubt, Chrno Crusade, Devil may cry anime, D.gray man, and Black cat what about urs?:thumbsup:
  10. K

Who loves Trickster online?

I wanted to know if there are any Trickster online gamers around here , its my Fav MMORPG =D
  11. K

Ur fav. ability

what was ur favorite Ability,limit,Summon? i think mine was Holy from CoM also enjoyed leaf bracer (pretty usefull against sephiroth) and second chance, my favorite summon was Cloud and, favorite limit was ..hmmm maybe aladins
  12. K

Favorite Battle

My favorite battle was: sora vs. Cloud,Tifa,Yuffie, and squall... what about urs?
  13. K

One-Winged-Demon?

Just what is up with Clouds Wing? X_X i never understood why does he has a Demon Wing in KH1,first i tough it was just a cool acc. but it also gives him a amazing power ,so can someone please explain?
  14. K

BBS or 358/2 >:D

Wich one is gonna rock the most!? Birth by sleep to psp oooooooor 358/2 to the DS (im in Birth by sleep side :D)
  15. K

KHI or KHII?

:closedeyes: Wich of the KH's had a better Story line in ur opinion? i personally perfered KHI's Story line
  16. K

KH end?

when do u think KH gonna end?... or u think it will be like Final fantasy!?
  17. K

Portuguesses?

A friend of mine told me that The game wont came to portugal so i could get it out of my mind...is it true!? please tell me its not (and he said the same About Crisis Core)
  18. K

IS IT TRUE!?

is it true!? The new KH games are only coming out in japan!? oh man i sure hope not , i would be so depressed for that T_T
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6