Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Insider

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Ask question

Ask Questions and Get Answers from Our Community

Ask a Mod

Ask Questions from your staff

Contact Staff

If you need additional information or have a concern please contact us.

• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. PrettyGuard

What are some games you think are underrated?

Fatehaven and some of the earliest HG’s such as the aforementioned game “Paranoia” and the Fall of Daria was underrated but for me it was awesome!!!
  2. PrettyGuard

Anyone expect WoW Burning Crusade Classic?

I think at this point we can conclude that the original suspected release date of the pre-patch is likely correct, and give it maybe a month after that and we'll have tbc..
  3. PrettyGuard

Final Fantasy XVI

Yes,I'm hyped!
  4. PrettyGuard

Heavy Challenges up ahead!

Yeah, I usually go to that route whenever I go kill hard bosses. Just curious though, is there a time when gaming took a toll on your mental health, that you were required by your parents to talk with a counselor?
  5. PrettyGuard

Local Fox news affiliate covers the Kingdom Hearts series being released on PC

This clarifies things up. "Disney executives have cut the word "Fox" from their 20th Century Fox film studio in an apparent bid to distance it from operations of the previous owner, Rupert Murdoch." https://www.bbc.com/news/business-51160219
  6. PrettyGuard

Final Fantasy XVI

I couldn't be happier if it turns out to be true! FFXVI is the beast! The summons looks sick, there are theories about a job system and the music is dope. Excited for sure. And it's a return to high fantasy from the mainline series. Can't wait to see if they do more with the setting. The only...
  7. PrettyGuard

Kingdom Hearts Union X end of service and release of offline mode postponed to June 17, 2021

I’ve never been more excited for a delay until now.
  8. PrettyGuard

Local Fox news affiliate covers the Kingdom Hearts series being released on PC

It's really nice seeing KH in mainstream media. :eek::love:
  9. PrettyGuard

Experiences Of Critical Mode

No worries, enjoy!
  10. PrettyGuard

Experiences Of Critical Mode

There's a thread for that already. https://www.khinsider.com/forums/index.php?threads/the-critical-mode-experience-thread.219691/page-5
  11. PrettyGuard

What Games would you like to see remade for Current Gen Consoles?

Suikoden, I want it remade with awesome graphics. One of the best games of my childhood days.
  12. PrettyGuard

Minecraft vs Gacha Life

Easy. Minecraft.
  13. PrettyGuard

Coffee Signature for $2

How about raising the fee more? ;)
  14. PrettyGuard

So it seems a remake of The Last of Us is coming...

Yeah, I saw a headline about it earlier but never read the article. Not sure what can really be improved upon from the original but it's whatever really, I can't say that I really have an interest in a remake.
  15. PrettyGuard

Heavy Challenges up ahead!

How do you prepare yourself for a boss fight or any hard challenges in-game? Feel free to share your tricks and techniques here!
  16. PrettyGuard

Hello everyone

Hello, and welcome to the forum! Regarding your question, did you check if the installer you downloaded is for PC use? If yes, did you check if it requires you to use an emulator of some sort?
  17. PrettyGuard

Anyone else, like... in LOVE with KH MoM?

I love it! When I played this for an hour the first time. My first impressions were that this is a stellar music/rhythm game. With a presentation that's a cut above the genre norm, which is usually just notes dropping in front of a still background image. I haven't had any regret eversince.
  18. PrettyGuard

Did anyone else get KINGDOM HEARTS III (Updated ver.) In their PS5 downloads?

Still have a loonngg way to go, this pandemic made my life boorish and slow.
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6