Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Insider

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Ask question

Ask Questions and Get Answers from Our Community

Ask a Mod

Ask Questions from your staff

Contact Staff

If you need additional information or have a concern please contact us.

• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Lanydx reborn

Relationships

I shamelessly ship Sora/Kairi/Yuffie/Moana in a poly relationship.
  2. Lanydx reborn

MoM's Plan

I’ve got nothing to say, but I think the plan is so in character that it might actually be cannon and work.
  3. Lanydx reborn

What do you think about Namine / Riku shipping?

Ya know thinking about it, it would be pretty cute. I do wish Riku and Namine has gotten more screen time together to interact and develop chemistry. Riku needed that with other people besides Sora and Mickey. I’ve seen cute fan art of Namine looking after a sick Riku. He should have brought...
  4. Lanydx reborn

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts Side Story: Project Deku

Kingdom Hearts Side Story: Project Deku 1. Clone Blues. The Castle was cold, hollow, full of fractions and battle damage. On the inside it was one long white on white floor plan with fake flower boxes. The winding staircases leading to memory-based illusions. Small pocket worlds on showing...
  5. Lanydx reborn

Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles Remastered

Oh sweet Lord, my prayers have been answered. I'm hoping for some new content, controls, and some adventuring with friends online. Pick your tribe, and go out to save your villages and later on the world from the poison mists and the monsters. Really wonder what they'll do to update it...
  6. Lanydx reborn

Fanfiction ► One Punch Frisk. ( UnderTale Pacifist continuation.)

So yeah, I'm awful when it comes to these reports. This is what I get for half assing before counsel meetings. The monsters on Mt.Ebott still are acting well...like people. It's been three months. Still we all noticed that Time Reset and mini timeline jumps. The Writer and Co-Writer are...
  7. Lanydx reborn

Fanfiction ► Pokemon: Black and White rebirth

Chapter 13: Triple Battle Lenora got up from her desk, the gym leader gazed at the challengers, like she was sizing them up. She gave a small chuckle while shaking her head. “I admit, this is the first time I’ve had more then one challenger face me. Still I’d have been disappointed if...
  8. Lanydx reborn

Fanfiction ► Negaishipping Family Snippets. (Pokemon Black and White Rebirth Universe.)

The start of the Gardevior Trilogy. The Ketchum home in Virbank City was quiet it was empty all expect for one. A Gardevior on the couch. Gardevior was a pokemon for the simple pleasures. The physic/fairy type met her trainer Ash, Pikachu on their first mission in the Kalos region. How the...
  9. Lanydx reborn

News ► The World Ends With You -Final Remix- announced for the Nintendo Switch

Re: The World Ends With You Final Remix announced for the Nintendo Switch Too be fair hardly anyone does.
  10. Lanydx reborn

News ► The World Ends With You -Final Remix- announced for the Nintendo Switch

Holy Molley if only I had a Switch! This is amazing news!
  11. Lanydx reborn

Fanfiction ► Negaishipping Family Snippets. (Pokemon Black and White Rebirth Universe.)

Hot Chocolate. For as long as the twins could remember, their family had a tradition during the winter. Soot and Rosa, covered up as their warmest winter clothes, finally reached their home. Mickey the Pichu, and Snowy the Vulpix shook off any access snow. Snowy loved the cold, but didn’t...
  12. Lanydx reborn

2Rosa and Snowy. Iris Ketchum, Grand Champion of Unova, mother of three was very worried. Why was the one worthy of Researam Dragon of Truth worried? Well during their trip to the Aloha Region, Ash wanted to take her and the kids before school started. It was also an excuse to take a...
  13. Lanydx reborn

Negaishipping family snippets. 1. A father and son talk. Ash Ketchum, loved everything about his life right now. He was a well respected Pokemon Trainer, He was married t the love of his life Iris. They had many pokemon from his travels across the regions. While she was Grand Champion of...
  14. Lanydx reborn

One Punch Frisk Chapter 5: The Worst Timeline. Somewhere beyond time and space stood someone at the Writer’s Center. Their was first for this universe it was Toby Fox the first creator. Then came the Writer. At first the Writer did okay continuing the universe and looked into the Undertale...
  15. Lanydx reborn

DDD: Removing the Time Travel

Thank you. The cloning but would be so less complicated.
  16. Lanydx reborn

News ► Watch: New Cutscene Added to Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days on PS4

Im not crying, Im not crying...Im not crying. *Sobs again. Xion. T_T
  17. Lanydx reborn

One Punch Frisk Chapter 4.: Anyone got a flame thrower. Asriel held Chara’s hand as they walked silently side by side into Judgement Hall, where streams of light reflected inside of the corridor through tall panes of glass. It was the second time he stepped through this place in his original...
  18. Lanydx reborn

Fanfiction ► Pokemon: Black and White rebirth

Chapter 12: Lenora’s challenge and bitter memories. Jessie, James, and Meowth were counting their ill gotten gains with glee. Things were going great for the trio of bumbling evildoers since they’d finally stopped their obsession with capturing Pikachu. They had gotten their own secret...
  19. Lanydx reborn

Once again done by Cinder. Chapter 3.3 I'm seeing Double, four Frisks! The snow crunched softly beneath Chara’s feet as she follows Frisk into Snowdin. Confusion setting onto her face as she spots familiar monsters lurking around. Such as Monster Kid standing next to a Christmas Tree with...
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6