Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Insider

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Ask question

Ask Questions and Get Answers from Our Community

Ask a Mod

Ask Questions from your staff

Contact Staff

If you need additional information or have a concern please contact us.

• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. OniiMike

What if the Black Box is a black box? My thoughts about it.

Hi, I've been thinking a lot about the black box. And I've come to a conclusion that may seem ridiculous, but it might fit. What if the Black Box is a black box? Why have I thought this? Well, in an interview to Nomura also uploaded to KHInsider...
  2. OniiMike

Can this scheme be accurate?

Before starting, it should be said that I do not seek to discover the plot of the new saga, but rather try to clarify the chronology of the events so far and how Quadratum fits into this whole plan. I recommend having this diagram on another screen, to be able to follow the explanation...
  3. OniiMike

I´ve Made that "Time/Space" line figuring out.... Can it be accurate?

Hi, I've been thinking about how Quadratum (Yozora's World) fits into KH. And I have finally made this "bad diagram" to try to put the ideas in order. Could this be accurate? I would appreciate corrections. Thanks. PD:crossed Keyblades represents Keyblade wars on KHuX and KHIII. And Riku Journey...
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6