Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Insider

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Ask question

Ask Questions and Get Answers from Our Community

Ask a Mod

Ask Questions from your staff

Contact Staff

If you need additional information or have a concern please contact us.

• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Akira

Caption the avatar above you!

"I know I'm on a diet, but maybe a few more..."
  2. Akira

News ► Pre-orders for NEO: The World Ends With You are now available

Just like that, I'm sold Unless GameStop can convince me otherwise
  3. Akira

Caption the avatar above you!

"Want to listen to My Chemical Romance?"
  4. Akira

News ► NEO The World Ends With You releasing on July 27th on Switch & PS4, Summer 2021 on EGS

Beautiful 😭 A release date finally, time to start saving immediately
  5. Akira

5 years

Good to see you as well, hope you're doing alright yourself.
  6. Akira

5 years

My account has existed for 5 years now. I may not always be on this account, but I should at least be on it on the day of its creation. The day that I first exposed myself to other individuals around the world. Honestly, I believe I was way too young to have joined, but the temptation of meeting...
  7. Akira

The Awards Thread - NEW AWARDS

Gotta say, these awards look very nice. 👌
  8. Akira

Anime/Manga ► Yuri!!! On ICE

I guess it was a good time to join the fandom? Funny cause this year I finally played TWEWY and now we're getting a sequel and animation for that. I agree with Spockanort, Viktor looks stunning.
  9. Akira

I CAN'T LINK THE TEASER, BUT ICE ADOLESCENCE LOOKS SO GOOD.
  10. Akira

Sending you hugs and freshly-baked cookies

Sending you hugs and freshly-baked cookies
  11. Akira

Thank you for the award, big hug to whoever gave it. It's TWEWY hype time. 😄

Thank you for the award, big hug to whoever gave it. It's TWEWY hype time. 😄
  12. Akira

A Quick Introduction

Welcome! I hope you enjoy your time here, whether you're lurking or being active. 🙂
  13. Akira

News ► NEO: The World Ends With You announced to release Summer 2021

LET'S GOOOO I LITERALLY JUST WOKE UP TO THIS
  14. Akira

Ever felt really stupid buying a game? (Rant)

Whenever I hear someone mention Sims, I get awful flashbacks to me playing Sims 3 on the Wii so I gotta say that's the game for me. I don't want to venture through memory lane describing the experience other than it was buggy and I couldn't build a home from scratch so that never made my...
  15. Akira

Axel's voice actor preys on his female fanbase on social media

Before FF7R released, I felt bad for him being replaced as Reno. I was also too blind to see how him sharing petitions for him to be Reno again was unprofessional, blind about a lot of his past behavior. I did end up enjoying the new voices for FF7R so I wasn't upset about him being replaced...
  16. Akira

News ► New TWEWY countdown website launches

I don't want to keep my hopes up but please just give us the sequel.
  17. Akira

Xemnas' Happy Fun Club

I miss it here
  18. Akira

Anniversary time

Really late to this but happy anniversary! Glad to see you're doing well. 😄
  19. Akira

Thank you for the warm welcome. YOI and History Maker has taken over my brain since I watched it last week I CAN'T GET IT TO LEAVE
  20. Akira

Hey all you cool cats and kittens, here before Melody of Memory drops to remind ya'll how much I...

Hey all you cool cats and kittens, here before Melody of Memory drops to remind ya'll how much I love you and hoping you are all doing dandy. Not been active much on here as of late because of a hectic year. Also a new chapter begins in my life as I've now graduated out of high school. Don't...
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6