Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Insider

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Ask question

Ask Questions and Get Answers from Our Community

Ask a Mod

Ask Questions from your staff

Contact Staff

If you need additional information or have a concern please contact us.

• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Xblade13

What if Kingdom Hearts was partnered with Warner instead of Disney?

Oh, the Symphony of Sorcery world would be the classic opera Bugs/Elmer episode.
  2. Xblade13

What if Kingdom Hearts was partnered with Warner instead of Disney?

Wouldn't it be funny if the Quadratum game ended up being in an "unreality" where it is Warner Bros. instead of Disney? We'd end up with a Mickey vs Bugs keyblade fight for the ages.
  3. Xblade13

hello ^_^

Welcome! Hope you enjoy it here c: As for the poll, I went with the original Kingdom Hearts. I feel like a lot of people point towards 2 being the better game because it's smoother or whatever, but I actually preferred the jankiness of the original. It made the game tougher, and it has charm...
  4. Xblade13

E3 in june..

I don't know. We can't rule out the next title being "KH4" either. Remember that the gap between 1 and 2 was only 2 years and had Chain of Memories between. So far we've had Remind and Melody if Memory. I believe 2022 is KH's 20th anniversary? So if they reveal a new game for next year it'll...
  5. Xblade13

Final Fantasy XIV

I was sure I saw a few Nier fans on the forums here, so I'm surprised no one is discussing the new FFXIV-Nier crossover raid reaching it's conclusion. Long story short, by the end of the raid it makes a notable connection between the Drakengard games and Nier Automata with the final boss being...
  6. Xblade13

Final Fantasy XVI

I hope we get more info soon on this game, I person am super excited for it.
  7. Xblade13

Is chain of memories a bad game?

I got the Platinum trophy in it, which was a ton of work. And I played both the original GameBoy Advance version and the Remake. I think it's a fine game, and totally unique. The story is concise and actually decently written, Marluxia was a nice change of pace as a villain, Sora getting angrier...
  8. Xblade13

A Kingdom Hearts MMORPG

From what I understand Elder Scrolls Online is doing surprisingly well, claiming they have the most active players currently or something. And old-school Runescape as well as both vanilla and classic WoW. FFXIV did have a rough start, but the game is so much fun and one I've been playing a ton...
  9. Xblade13

Sony

Yeah, Sony has been moving towards just doing "too big to fail" games as of late. Axing Days Gone 2, the higher focus on sequels with Horizon and God of War, and there's rumors of an actual remake of the Last of Us??
  10. Xblade13

Lit ► KHI Book Club - What are you currently reading?

I recently finished "To Sleep in a Sea of Stars" by Christopher Paolini. While it has a lot of genre trappings and cliches, it also has a well crafted universe, relatable characters, and an interesting ending. It's a sci-fi space opera taking place in a future where faster than light travel...
  11. Xblade13

Kingdom Hearts Series PC Modding Thread

I'm sure that'll come in time. I've seen crazy mods in many games that do unbelievable things. XD
  12. Xblade13

Kingdom Hearts Series PC Modding Thread

When the players fix KH3
  13. Xblade13

What's in the Box?

The box contains the Master of Master's heart, and he became the first Nobody in the process. This heart is meant for a different body though, a vessel built to withstand anything and house the MoM's true unbridled power. The one to open the box will be this chosen one. Then Goofy opens the...
  14. Xblade13

(SPOILERS) Union X: The World's End

Hmm... No Name having one of MoM's literal eyes in it might be the reason. They all received their own keyblades from him and he was their Master. And it would mean the contents of the box could be more exciting still than random effects of the Foretellers. Besides, what would those objects be...
  15. Xblade13

Do you think we will ever get a 358/2 Days remake?

I've seen a lot of people saying the new Reno VA in FF7 Remake could take it. Would be funny, as that was the same role Quinton had before Axel originally. And I haven't heard of that guy being a scumbag, so would be nice. I still wouldn't want a remake of Days though for the same reason as...
  16. Xblade13

Square Enix Presents, March 18th

As far as I can tell this is a new Square Enix, and they've changed their "announce a game way early" mantra.
  17. Xblade13

TV ► ATLA/Legend of Korra | Avatar Studios launches, headed by Bryan and Michael, to create animated feature film

I mean, to be fair, they don't have to really try that hard to be better than that Shyamalan disaster. XD
  18. Xblade13

TV ► ATLA/Legend of Korra | Avatar Studios launches, headed by Bryan and Michael, to create animated feature film

I don't know a lot about the film/tv industry, but I'm pretty sure that, since they are ready to film, the script and actors have already been set in stone. In other words, money has already been laid out in a budget. There's a reason most shows are canceled before anything concrete is...
  19. Xblade13

A theory on how a Yozora Kingdom Hearts game would work

Lol, what if the other side is animated stuff that ISN'T DIsney. A WB Universe where Bugs Bunny is the Mickey analogue. Not likely, but would blow everyone's mind.
  20. Xblade13

The Fine Thread

Do I need to say anything about this one?
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6