Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Insider

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Ask question

Ask Questions and Get Answers from Our Community

Ask a Mod

Ask Questions from your staff

Contact Staff

If you need additional information or have a concern please contact us.

• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Chaser

Final Fantasy XVI

Hopefully the Square Enix Presents showcase thing is early June. FFXVI, TWEWY, and Forespoken all look fantastic and I can’t wait to learn more about each of them.
  2. Chaser

The World Ends With You - The Animation - Episode 1 "The Reapers' Game" Discussion Thread

I’m not too fussed about spoiler tags being used for the anime yet. It all releases within a 24 hour period around the world, and we don’t generate much TWEWY discussion for people to stumble across accidentally.
  3. Chaser

The World Ends With You - The Animation - Episode 2 "Shiki" Discussion Thread

I didn’t notice that the support reaper is dressed the same as Neku in NEO :O White shirt, black mask, chain around neck, red hoodie...
  4. Chaser

I really enjoyed this weeks episode a lot more than last weeks. The battle sequences didn’t give me as much of a headache this time around. I loved the opening, it was a pleasant surprise. The art on the credits was adorable. the weird thing is it’s uploaded in Australia about 12 hours prior...
  5. Chaser

Opening theme is officially Twister and that opening was absolutely amazing, I got so hyped.
  6. Chaser

Pre-orders for NEO: The World Ends With You are now available

It’s an early unlock; the clothing will be available within the game itself on all consoles. Pre-ordering digitally just gives it to the player early. The Square Enix store has the Japanese collectors edition up for order, however it doesn’t come with the game and I think a soundtrack and...
  7. Chaser

Pre-orders for NEO: The World Ends With You are now available

EB Games Australia comes with the Square Enix Store Pre-Order DLC, yay
  8. Chaser

Introducing the characters, cast, and gameplay of NEO: The World Ends With You

It’s great to get a whole bunch of voice actors and people on the dev side confirmed. I wish they were more upfront about that with other series, like KH and FF.
  9. Chaser

The World Ends With You - The Animation - Episode 1 "The Reapers' Game" Discussion Thread

Anybody else struggle with the battles? I found them a bit too fast and I felt a little off due to it. @Oracle Spockanort, was the big change you tweeted about the night we watched this episode early the 777 guy being a Reaper?
  10. Chaser

News ► NEO: The World Ends With You Rated T by the ESRB

Nah, it's still "Let Neku say fuck"
  11. Chaser

News ► NEO: The World Ends With You Rated T by the ESRB

<p>There have been a lot of announcements regarding the world of&nbsp;<em>The World Ends With You</em> today. To top it all off, <em>NEO: The World Ends With You</em>&nbsp;has officially been rated by the ESRB in the United States.<em><br /></em></p> <p><a...
  12. Chaser

Best way to get into the series

The anime should, and most likely will, cover the story that the game follows. Having only watched the first episode it's hard to say what you'd miss out on if you don't play the game but it was a pretty good adaptation so I think, at this stage, watching the anime will do you just fine.
  13. Chaser

Since this is the first show based on a series we cover, we're trialling a weekly discussion thread scenario. TWEWY probably won't get as many responses as a Kingdom Hearts show would, so I'm going to be keeping an eye on this. In the meantime, the new opening song is Calling
  14. Chaser

News ► Funimation to simulcast TWEWY - The Animation on April 9th

I said it because, if hulu was searched on the TWEWY forum, the three posts are about hoping it comes to Hulu as well. Now we have confirmation.
  15. Chaser

KH2 Clothes Mod?

Sorry, by unlimited second form I thought you meant a mod that kept you in second form itself. Based on the description in the video posted, they might be using this mod? It's suppose to let you have the option to play as anyone that was playable in KH3 originally, including all forms of Sora...
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6