Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Insider

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Ask question

Ask Questions and Get Answers from Our Community

Ask a Mod

Ask Questions from your staff

Contact Staff

If you need additional information or have a concern please contact us.

• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

tiny bbs things and other drawings

Hi, I haven't posted anything in a while! About a week ago I attended a local convention and made these keychain things for con-goers. Thought I'd share them here too♥ Aqua was done for RoXS, but I decided to complete the trio And some other things, I draw with blue lead on paper but for some...
  2. T

Persona 3 Portable

And we finally have an English release date! Image is from the Atlus Faithful newsletter. Official Site: Persona 3 Portable - Atlus A year ago I gave the original Persona 3 100 hours of my life. After that, about 150 for Persona 3:FES. Now another 200 for both Minato and fem!Minato's parts...
  3. T

Birth by Sleep dramaticly boosted PSP sales

The power of KH! I already have a PSP, but BBS will stop turning the thing into a very expensive paperweight soon. It's been like that for well over a year now. x_x PSPGo beside PSP is just...wow, but it's like the PSPGo doesn't exist anyway. I haven't seen a anyone carry one anywhere. o_o
  4. T

What is your favorite drive form?

Valor form for me too--I love using that form since I really enjoy the melee-attack playing style. And as a given, I enjoy using Anti-Form as well! Also additional reason because Sora looks extra sexy in red. XD
  5. T

BBS Boxart Contest Winner Is...

Paint Tool SAI for the sketch/lines, Photoshop CS4 for everything else. Thanks! : ) And thanks again guys T__T Hope there will be more contests like this in the future!
  6. T

Thanks for the thoughts guys it means a lot to me T__T Everyone did a great job! I uploaded the completed version of my entry here and on dA, it's here. : )
  7. T

boxart entry completed version! : D

Sharing the final version of my boxart contest entry...which looks so different from my original plan. XD Coincidence that I finish this on the same day as the announcements of winners, too! I am still in a state of shock because I never imagined to be placed at all T___T There's a bigger...
  8. T

First place picture is super complicated like whoa. XD Definitely deserving! Grapy's entry is beautiful too--nice style going on and the DI scenery was a nice touch♥♥ I also really like Kai-tun's, there's some really nice drawing skills there! Thanks for putting up decisions for 2nd and 3rd...
  9. T

KHInisder.com's BBS Boxart Contest [SUBMISSIONS CLOSED]

Re: KHInisder.com's BBS Boxart Contest [DEADLINE JAN 9TH] Extension! Extension! /bricked This contest looks like it's getting really big! I wish it didn't happen over Christmas/New Year's though, so little free time. I really hoped that I could have polished mine more, but it is now...
  10. T

Re: KHInisder.com's BBS Boxart Contest [DEADLINE JAN 9TH] Whoa that means less time for me aaahhhhh, thanks for fast response! XD
  11. T

Re: KHInisder.com's BBS Boxart Contest [DEADLINE JAN 9TH] Quick question, I'm not sure if this was already answered but I did read through the OP and the rest of the thread... The deadline of Jan. 9, what time zone is it? EST? Thanks! : ) *rush rush*
  12. T

What does Nomura mean by this

Data Install just means that the game will save a few keys and stuff to your PSP's Memory Stick. :) It lets you play the game faster by lessening the load times, because loading from the Memory Stick takes less time than loading from the UMD. Hope that helped! edit: You won't get new...
  13. T

Hello!

I've been a long-time lurker, but only got the drive the register now. :'D Large communities usually scare me easily, haha! I love Kingdom Hearts, Sora and Ven are my favorites. Can't wait for BBS! I go by the online name of tomokii, and I like to draw. Nice to meet you all!♥
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6