Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Insider

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Ask question

Ask Questions and Get Answers from Our Community

Ask a Mod

Ask Questions from your staff

Contact Staff

If you need additional information or have a concern please contact us.

• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. I

Fanfiction ► ~~**~~Lovers & Friends~~**~~

Chapter 3...continued.( i am not continuing on on the takari and T, i really dont feel like writing soem love discussion between you 2. It's up to you, ATL. to cntinue with your discussion with T. ) After eating, Denique went to her room and brought out a hardshell acoustic guitar case. Takari...
  2. I

Fanfiction ► Lovers

A girl with tripp pants and a tank top on and a cd player playing the cd gazette:nil walks up to Nate and Shana. Nate has his arm around Shana and the girl rolls her eyes. Shakes sees the girl and says " Hey what's up Denique". Denique throws her earphones off her ears and leaves them around...
  3. I

Fanfiction ► Lovers

continued..... A girl with tripp pants and a tank top on and a cd player playing the cd gazette:nil walks up to Nate and Shana. Nate has his arm around Shana and the girl rolls her eyes. Shakes sees the girl and says " Hey what's up Denique". Denique throws her earphones off her ears and...
  4. I

Fanfiction ► Lovers

Nice alt. Thanks for making my day on the whole shakes and shana thing. good fanfic atl. Thanks for making this, i appreciate it. I'll coem up with some ideas tomorrow, it is too late right now.
  5. I

Game easier?

the 2nd d\game does seem prety simple and it did take me longer to finish the 1st game.so yeah i guess you can say teh 2nd was easier then the 1st
  6. I

i have a big question????????????

yeah i sure hope so,deadly silence
  7. I

lmfao.u make me laugh. i mean u must have a lot of time to figure out how to flame me.your life must really suck.lmao
  8. I

Kh2 I Beat Sephiroth At Level 66!!! Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!

level 66?! it took me until i was on level 84. good job i guess
  9. I

keyblademaster, i havent played, yet i live in north america. still have to wait a way longer time. well not that long, but im pissed that i have to wait till spring
  10. I

somethin he just threw in there i guess.
  11. I

Fanfiction ► Scarred: The First Journey

pretty good story. is it your first?
  12. I

Favorite Drive Form

my favorites are wisdom and final because first of all final is super strong and wisdom because the design is fire
  13. I

kh2 for the psp

they should because im getting a psp for my b-day. and anyways that would be awesome. but i guess it would haves its downs to because it a small screen and i want to see it all big screen
  14. I

English "Passion"

i think its in the forums right?
  15. I

Fanfiction ► Rikku's Last Mission 3: Islands Of Time

i dont really care, or am i suppossed to say sorry????
  16. I

Fanfiction ► Rikku's Last Mission 3: Islands Of Time

hey pickle why do u care anyways big deal. i bet u check out as many girls as he does
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6