Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Insider

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Ask question

Ask Questions and Get Answers from Our Community

Ask a Mod

Ask Questions from your staff

Contact Staff

If you need additional information or have a concern please contact us.

• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

My theory that i dreamed about

o.O this may seem pretty weird but I had a dream last night concerning Ven, Sora and Roxas. I repeat this may be weird cause it was a dream but here it goes: Terra had a half brother that his parents gave away when his brother was a baby. Terra was upset by this and wanted to see his little...
  2. K

My dream....

I know this is proberbly the wrong section and people have been havin a lot of dreams lately and I had one last night and here it goes: Sora, Kairi, Riku and donald and Goofy had gone to Radiant Garden/Hollow Bastion and Kairi gets to meet her grandma again and then she finds out that Aqua is...
  3. K

Terra and Axel?

I know the name aint the same u know Anagrams but they do look alot alike! hair eye shape and face shape! so their could be a connection! what u think?
  4. K

Who would u want

Who would you want in KH if Square did all with these other games/shows/Animes eg. Tecmo and Namco and what game or Anime or show would u want seen? eg. Elfen lied, Project zero/Fatal frame, Naruto, Bleach.
  5. K

the Elfen lied fanclub

This fanclub is dedicated to the hit manga and tv series Elfen lied! if u don't know its about a 18 year old Diclonius called Lucy. but when she breaks out her prison Lucy ends up losing her memory. this is where we meet 2 of our other heroes Kouta and his cousin Yuka when they find Lucy...
  6. K

The Mio Amakura fanclub

This fanclub is dedicated to one of the scariest video games of all times .....Mio Amakura from Frame/Project zero II: the crimson butterfly. This fanclub is for all those who love frame/Project zero series. and of caurse Mio.
  7. K

The Sylar fanclub

This fanclub is for the greatest bad guy of all times (heroes) Gabriel Grey AKA Sylar! this club is welcome for all those who like Sylar. Members: Kairiangel gottaluvkh1992 axls_mum
  8. K

Kairi singing

Who would like to hear Kairi sing in future KH games because Hayden can sing! look: YouTube - Hayden Panettiere - I Still Believe (full Video) see I think she should don't you?
  9. K

The Yuna fanclub

Hi this fanclub is dedicated to our beloved High Summoner, Yuna:wub:. you are all welcome to join! Rules: You can join if u like Yuna No comments or saying stupid things like "shes gay" thats all there is to it! members: Kairiangel gottaluvkh1992 keybearer Endless Flames...
  10. K

which ff chara would u be?

This might have been done but I just want to know who u would want to be!
  11. K

who would u be

I KNOW THIS HAS BEEN DONE BEFORE! but I'm giving more of a choice:thumbup:. Sora, Riku, Kairi, Roxas, Axel, Xemnas, Namine or someone else.
  12. K

Bloopers

This is my first thread and I'm sorry if this has been done before but...why can't we make our own bloopers:thumbup:! heres mine: Seifer: Isn't this romantic?! Sora: ewwww thats just gay! Seifer: WHAT?! Seifer hits Sora around the head Sora: OW!
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6