Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Insider

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Ask question

Ask Questions and Get Answers from Our Community

Ask a Mod

Ask Questions from your staff

Contact Staff

If you need additional information or have a concern please contact us.

• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Sora The Key

News ► UPDATE: KINGDOM HEARTS HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue themes pricing error fixed, themes now free

Re: KINGDOM HEARTS HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue themes appear to be mistakenly priced Someone posted this on GameFaqs http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/181154-kingdom-hearts-hd-28-final-chapter-prologue/74894151?page=3
  2. Sora The Key

Re:CoM - Key to Rewards Card Guide

Re: CoM - Key to Rewards Card Guide Updated the first post, with Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMIX - Re:Chain of Memories Changes for Key to Rewards and Calm Bounties. :3
  3. Sora The Key

AR card help...

I'm pretty sure that one of the three will be assigned to your playthrough, you can always try to re-start your playthrough to get another till you get another, or you can try to save before you put it on AR card on there. On my Japanese version I got the Ursa Circus, and On another I got Sudo...
  4. Sora The Key

KINGDOM HEARTS 3D Releases Today in NA!

I got it this morning I work up around 9, and I wanted to go back to sleep, I heard some noises out of my bed room. I went to check what it was, and right when I opened my door, My Mom handed me the box, so UPS finally did something right today, GOT MY GAME EARLY haha. Probably played an...
  5. Sora The Key

So has anyone bought a PSP...

Well. I had a PSP before BBS released but it broke :/. So when BBS came out in Japan, I bought it just for it. So It's a somewhat yus. But then so on, there was games releasing I like So glad I bought a second PSP :3
  6. Sora The Key

BBS is the best selling PSP game in 2010

*in Kamina's voice* Of Course Who the hell do you think I am! (Nomura is thinking that xD). But yayayayayayyayayayayaya :D I love BBS. Specially BBSFM :3
  7. Sora The Key

BBS:FM Store Displays & Sales News

^_^ I received my Copy of BBSFM<3 OMG the art is amazing with the shiny holographic :3 I am playing it right now :3
  8. Sora The Key

How is Aqua suppose to be "Plan B" when she isn't even a heart of pure light

Thats what Nomura had to say about that subject.
  9. Sora The Key

Re:CoM - Key to Rewards Card Guide

Re: Key to Rewards Card Guide Ahhh Me too. I have it booked mark so people can get help by it :3.
  10. Sora The Key

Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep Final Mix Website Update

Hahah Yeah AM, ES, Or anything, I just cannot wait for this game to come out.
  11. Sora The Key

Yeahh! No problem He was to me, till I really got the hang of the rhythm, I mean the song helped me in this fight hahaha. and If we do. Imma be PISSSED. But I am wondering how to unlock the secret episode. Maybe by beating AM. No Problem! :D I thought there was more AM's Screenies. D:.
  12. Sora The Key

Hmmm. Well I beat MF, and I find him pretty fun. Just if Mirage Arena way with Master Eraqus is gonna piss me off. Hopefully there isnt any stages to get there, so if you die you dont have to redo it all D:
  13. Sora The Key

Yeah I pre-ordered the game so I'll probably record me facing him, win or fail. lol maybe fail the most tho xDD.
  14. Sora The Key

Oh thanks btw. I didnt know if I should of added this on the BBS part. or the Future. So I did both. I dont if it is against the rules. but if it is. Ehh, this one can be deleted D:. But all I did was check my twitter and it popped up xD..
  15. Sora The Key

Idk. it says that in there in English it says "Armor of The Master" But imma stick with Eraqus Armor Lingering Sentiment. or ES(HMMMM reminds me of when Terra was a boss in KHIIFM, when they called him E.S.) for short LOL!
  16. Sora The Key

I was updating my twitter. So I saw a tweet, and I was like WOOO link. and I clicked it, and I saw it. >:3 So I post it.
  17. Sora The Key

KINGDOM HEARTS Birth by Sleep FINAL MIX | SQUARE ENIX in the title with "New" in it. There is some new information about the Man in Armor it looks like. Called "Armor of the Master". Also Looks like it has new screenshots of the battle too. I seen like 3 of them in there, but some I havent...
  18. Sora The Key

KINGDOM HEARTS Birth by Sleep FINAL MIX | SQUARE ENIX in the title with "New" in it. There is some new information about the Man in Armor it looks like. Called "Armor of the Master". I found out by KH official Twitter. Also has something with the Mirage Arena xDD I didnt really pay attention...
  19. Sora The Key

Kingdom Hearts Re:Coded | Birth By Sleep | Days OST Wesbite

I saw a couple of days ago about the OST But didnt know they had a site I don't know where this belong, and I dont know if it been posted. But they have a music site for it ???????? ?????????????? | SQUARE ENIX Its gonna be on sale 2.22.2011. for 3,800 Yen Like i said I I didnt know if this...
  20. Sora The Key

Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep Final Mix - Play - Asia Pre-orders are now open

Buy Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep (Final Mix) (Sony PSP™) - Play-Asia.com Dunno if people know so I just thought I can link it. thats all.
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6