Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Insider

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Ask question

Ask Questions and Get Answers from Our Community

Ask a Mod

Ask Questions from your staff

Contact Staff

If you need additional information or have a concern please contact us.

• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Soldier

Axel's voice actor preys on his female fanbase on social media

Hooray! pretty soon his venomous actions will be little more than an unpleasant melody in the past!
  2. Soldier

At which point do you think the story of KH started to become convoluted?

Time Travel in DDD, I don't care if you have clearly established rules and time magic that the enemy can abuse in a boss fight (here's looking at you Young Xehanort) if you even THINK about implicating it in some way, there's no going back. That's why stories that incorporate time travel...
  3. Soldier

Coffee Signature for $2

Oh this poor person just wanted a signature! how dreadful!
  4. Soldier

7 Favorite Games

Only 7? Okay, 1: Kingdom Hearts 1: I have so much nostalgia for this game it's insane. My sister and I know the lyrics to simple and clean by heart and HAVE to sing along whenever we start a new game. It was the first game of the series we ever played, and got me on the path I am now. 2: Ice...
  5. Soldier

Kingdom Hearts Nitpicks

Port Royal was lacking in the aerial enemy department, and the mage heartless wouldn't fit with the world, so they reused the old air pirate to fill the void. Also, they were better utilized in II as they were given a reaction command, which the normal heartless pirates likely wouldn't be able...
  6. Soldier

News ► TWEWY -The Animation- opening theme to be replaced following scandal

A scandal involving a Square Enix property eh? Are you certain Quinton Flynn isn't involved?
  7. Soldier

Caption the avatar above you!

"I could stare at you for hours, just like this".
  8. Soldier

Super Smash Bros Ultimate: Stop Requesting Characters That Did Not Originated From A Video Game

Besides, Goku's VA also voices Lucario in Brawl, so I don't get what the big deal is. It's close enough.
  9. Soldier

Super Smash Bros Ultimate: Stop Requesting Characters That Did Not Originated From A Video Game

There's a flaw to the Pokemon point. Remember, That franchise started as a game in 1995/96 in Japan with the anime releasing in 97. Thus they have jistification there and any subsequent appearance of a mon in Smash is one that you can legitimately catch in the games. It'd be different if they...
  10. Soldier

Kingdom Hearts Nitpicks

I think the idea behind them being absent from Port Royal and The Caribbean is that they're designed after the classic Disney buccaneer that you might find on captain hook's ship, with the skull pauldron being a clear nod to Skull Rock. Pirates from the PoTC franchise are more... sophisticated...
  11. Soldier

5 years

Happy 5th anniversary little lady, good to hear from you again.
  12. Soldier

Do you think we will ever get a 358/2 Days remake?

Well that's what happens when a VA is given too much power. It all goes to their head.
  13. Soldier

Kingdom Hearts V-CAST Game Files Ripped

I think it's still alive, the creator of the thread still pops in every once in a while, it's only a matter of time till he shows up.
  14. Soldier

People do this because: A: They think it's funny/for the memes and B: to add (Insert character here) to the famous roster of nintendo and third party characters would be a dream come true and open up a smorgasbord of opportunities, when the true reality is that if they want it so damn badly...
  15. Soldier

KH Shower Thoughts

You forgot about the most important character in Wonderland, The Doorknob! technically, it is an inanimate object given a heart. And this would be the point where I'd say something like "Oh, wait until they put a Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends world in there" but that is a Cartoon Network...
  16. Soldier

News ► Blue Sky Studios to shut down

Aw man, Blue sky was responsible for me choosing to be a biologist due to me growing up on the Ice Age movies. Even though they don't really hold up (Especially since they feature creatures from different geological eras and locations, such as dodos, if methere was a drinking game for historical...
  17. Soldier

General ► Miami Beach curfew doesn't work for spring breakers, cops called in.

That's what happens when some college students are given some leeway. Give them an inch and they'll take a mile, give them spring break in the middle of a pandemic and they'll throw parties in the street to protest. These kids have been cooped up with nowhere to go and likely saw the declining...
  18. Soldier

Guess each kingdom hearts characters with final fantasy jobs/Class

Wouldn't Donald be more of a black/white mage hybrid? I recall some people mentioning how that was the first time anything final fantasy related melded the two classes together. I know there's the "Donald never heals" meme, but his access to cure spell is part of the white mage class.
  19. Soldier

Riku & Maleficent

Did Riku ever actually trust Maleficent though? I seem to recall a interaction where she tells him that she thinks of him like a son, and only wants him to be happy, but he brushes her off. Seems to me like he just saw her as a means to an end. Also, we're forgetting that Maleficent also...
  20. Soldier

Film ► Obscure animated film thread (recommend and discuss!)

Just wanted to throw it out there that despite the title being "Help! I'm a fish!" starfish and jellyfish (which are now known as seastars and jellies respectively) are not actually fish (they're invertebrates). The scientist who is a marine biologist still addresses the potion as something that...
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6