Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Insider

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Ask question

Ask Questions and Get Answers from Our Community

Ask a Mod

Ask Questions from your staff

Contact Staff

If you need additional information or have a concern please contact us.

• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Epilogue

Fanfiction ► Undying Devotion [oneshot]

Undying Devotion By: Shiro-chan Disclaimer: I don't own the KH series. Pairing: SoraxKairi Genre: Angst, Romance, Tragedy Setting: Takes place six years after KH2 at Destiny Islands. Rating: K+ Summary: It has been six years since Sora and co, have finished the fight. It had been six years...
  2. Epilogue

I Hate Shiro-chan

:3 AWWWW! Come one, come all. Come all Shiro-chan haters. Unite and HATE HER TOGETHER WITH GLEE! YIPPEE! ^-^
  3. Epilogue

Crack Pairings Shrine ::

TEH CRACK PAIRING SHRINE the place for all crack non-canon pairing lovers galore. all crack pairings are welcomed. Shonen-ai, Shojo-ai, Yuri, Yaoi, whatever! Rules: Do not bash any crack pairings, this will not be tolerated. No canons are allowed. Be creative as you want All crack pairings...
  4. Epilogue

Fanfiction ► .<<\\:The Flimstrip of Memories://>>.

The filmstrip of Memories Introduction: Three different hearts. Disclaimer: Yes I am. Rating: T...rating may change Readers that should read: Roxiri, SoKai, Namiku, SoNam, Roxine, Kaiku (Brotherly, sisterly love), and other pairings lovers galore. An Author’s rambling: You don’t...
  5. Epilogue

Fanfiction ► Shattered Hearts: The Broken Sanctuary

.[[Shattered Hearts]]. The Broken Sanctuary Fanfiction Title: Shattered Hearts: The Broken Sanctuary Chapter: Introduction Chapter Name: Two years ago Pairings: Read and see. Rating: M (for language and adult suggested themes) ** Do NOT read if your not going to like lemon/lime/adult...
  6. Epilogue

i wonder

I wonder what role Kairi will play this time in KH2 besides the girl that waits for Sora and Riku. What do you know or think?
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6