Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Insider

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Ask question

Ask Questions and Get Answers from Our Community

Ask a Mod

Ask Questions from your staff

Contact Staff

If you need additional information or have a concern please contact us.

• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Piercing Light

Trust is [NOT] Resolute

What a mess. It wasn't often she saw children be murdered right in front of her. Well, not often anymore at least. So much happening at once, and yet she felt herself frozen in place. No action taken until her next move was decided for her by Eth. Back to the Dorms then. Try ran her hand...
  2. Piercing Light

Trust is [NOT] Resolute

Try's eyes had changed ever since she extracted the dark from her heart. They had become a calming verdant green, and pulsed with a faint glow. She looked between the three with her. "And here I thought I was the only one crazy enough to pull something like that." She said to Saebyeolbe. "Though...
  3. Piercing Light

Trust is [NOT] Resolute

What a stupid thing to do. What did he think would happen if he got between the blades of two warriors posed to kill each other? Did he think it would make her stop? What was inside of her was a will that would not be denied so easily. Hatred and fear were supreme, the driving force behind every...
  4. Piercing Light

Trust is [NOT] Resolute

This was it, this was everything she wanted. The Traitor was right in front of her. Her entire purpose for living, the gift the Master had given her was right here. She'd thought about the things she'd do to the traitor, every minute of the day she thought about it. Her hands twitched with...
  5. Piercing Light

Trust is [NOT] Resolute

Try stopped as she felt the sudden embrace. Saebyeolbe. He introduced himself, not that he needed to do such a thing. She remembered him, she remembered what he did. She could feel his body heat on her, what made him think it was okay to touch her, him of all people? He didn't remember? Was that...
  6. Piercing Light

Trust is [NOT] Resolute

"Komaeda!?" Try screamed as she was forced through a portal. This idiot, he really was about to sacrifice himself. No one told him to do that, why did he always have to be this way?... Wait, always? Try suddenly flinched and let out a desperate gasp. Komaeda's actions suddenly meant so much...
  7. Piercing Light

Trust is [NOT] Resolute

Try wasn't a fan of overthinking things. If the Master told her there was a traitor, then there was a traitor. It was as simple as that, why complicate things? Why would the Master give her such a mission if he was the culprit in the first place? It didn't make sense. She instinctively averted...
  8. Piercing Light

Trust is [NOT] Resolute

Try was in a bit of an odd mood. Things weren't going very well in spite of how hard she was trying. Compassion and hard work were supposed to be rewarded, right? So what gives? Why was she walking through the wreckage of a world that was Twilight Town, with nary a clue of what to do, and why...
  9. Piercing Light

Trust is [NOT] Resolute

Try appeared to be stunned by the sudden confrontation with... Something she couldn't cut? Strange, things usually didn't survive a swing from her keyblade, this keyblade anyhow. What was this keyblade anyway? Her mind seemed to dull, the rage subsiding like a drug leaving her system. She stared...
  10. Piercing Light

Trust is [NOT] Resolute

Try continued swinging her keyblade at anything that moved, the horrible sounds her weapon left in it's wake accompanying the death of too many Heartless to count at this point. She reached for the neck of a neo-shadow, only for it to be drawn away from her. The same happened to all the...
  11. Piercing Light

Trust is [NOT] Resolute

Try took a deep breath, what seemed like steam seeped from the crack in her helmet. A hand was placed on her shoulder. Usually one would lose their hand if they recklessly touched her on the battlefield, but she wasn't the same woman she usually was right now. Her head tilted with curiosity as...
  12. Piercing Light

Undertale

Undertale is an indie rpg for PC. Guys, this game is so kupoing charming, and the writing is great, the mechanics simple yet in depth, bahh I wish I knew how to gush better. Just like... check it out maybe. It uhh, also just so happens to be the number 1 rated PC game on metacritic right now.
  13. Piercing Light

Unsung Story

Final Fantasy Tactics And Vagrant Story Director Introduces New Project - News - www.GameInformer.com "Yay~ new Strategy/RPG~" just had to be on mobile though... didn't it?
  14. Piercing Light

Are MDG immortal?

Re: are MDG immortal? Ah ha! Mickey is a Time Lord!
  15. Piercing Light

Persona: Frozen IC (Open)

There's something about winter that has always felt calming to me. The way nature is covered in a sheet of pure white snow, the steadily falling flurries that drift in the stinging cold air, it all adds to the stillness of the outdoors. It's as if the very Earth were frozen in a tranquil...
  16. Piercing Light

Persona: Frozen

"Welcome to the Velvet room." The voice seems to draw your attention to your surroundings. Covered completely in plum colored decorations, from the rugs to the seats with the exception of a few, tinted windows, it seems you are in an airplane. Once you take in the lush interior decorating...
  17. Piercing Light

Where will you start with 2.5?

I'll watch the coded stuff first, since it's the one KH game I never played.
  18. Piercing Light

Hardest Organization 13 member?!?!

Xaldin, ONLY because of that huge beam that covered the ENTIRE bridge. Honestly, how are you meant to avoid that without Reflect? Thank you based Mickey for saving my behind...
  19. Piercing Light

News ► New KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX Screenshots!

1.5 is looking crisp, as usual. XD Though I don't remember Beast looking that derpy... Maybe it's just me.
  20. Piercing Light

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS 2.5 Contains II, Birth by Sleep and coded?

YESSS Can't wait... (Which will be how long? I mean geez just look how long we have to wait for 1.5 XD) Though... I cannot express my complete and utter apathy for Coded in words. Also, I was hoping that DDD would at least be included in much the same way as Days.
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6