Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Insider

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Ask question

Ask Questions and Get Answers from Our Community

Ask a Mod

Ask Questions from your staff

Contact Staff

If you need additional information or have a concern please contact us.

• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. E

My friend rapped over a Kingdom Hearts II sample. *MUSIC VIDEO IS NOW OFFICIALLY OUT*

Remove this disgraceful piece of uselessness. Its an insult to Utada.
  2. E

Who is going to be Xehanort

uhhh what, hows that add up.... plus....its ventus....i think.
  3. E

Help/Support ► HOMEWORK HELP THREAD!

Agreed. Refine what I said into this. :/
  4. E

Help/Support ► HOMEWORK HELP THREAD!

x^1/2=Square root of x. So 2^1/2 = square root of 2. Negative powers are reciprocals. So you flip it upside down and get : _1_ √2 :D
  5. E

A little question?

Ok, so I have a laptop, Gateway Model MT6705, running Vista 32 Bit Operating System. Simply put, I AM SICK OF VISTA. So, I have this Operating Disk for XP, thing is , it came with my Dell Desktop. Can I use the CD to install XP on my lappy, or can it harm it in anyway? Help or Advice would be...
  6. E

Help/Support ► Question To Girls on the Site

awww and here i was hoping for some les-
  7. E

Help/Support ► Question To Girls on the Site

sounds like Sam is gay for Jen :0
  8. E

Uhh wtf? Notification error?

Ive been having this weird glitch on my profile My notifications say I have a new visitor message, but the problem is ,its never there. I though it would fix itself after a few days but its been 3 days already D: help?
  9. E

Most Annoying Boss

.....all the marluxias were easy as hell....riku 4 was the only problem for me....ugh..took me 3 days...
  10. E

PSP themes

I just got a PSP and I was wondering if anyone knew a good site to get themes for it. I googled a few but I cant get any satisfying results. Thanks in advance...
  11. E

Help o.o

Well I was encountering problems with windows *vista* before, and I reinstalled windows. After that everything functioned perfectly but a few days later my hard disk starts losing almost 200 MB per hour, as if it were being used up, even though I had'nt touched my computer after reinstalling...
  12. E

getting ultima

You mean in KH2? yeah you probably havent done all of atlantica right <_<
  13. E

haha i wonder

One things for certain they didnt die, and quite possibly if theres a KH3 Malifecent might just turn good o:
  14. E

Which CoM orginazation member do you think is coolest

No he was easy Riku 4 ws the hardest boss in CoM.Also The good guy doesnt always win. -cough*crisiscore-cough <_<
  15. E

Which CoM orginazation member do you think is coolest

And since Marluxia got pwnt by Sora and was one of the easiest bosses in CoM <____< does that make him pwn?
  16. E

help with Ultima

yeah charge is right, you didnt do the songs right <_<
  17. E

deserted

Wisdom form and Fianl form are awesome, the rest sucked.Though Master was ok :/
  18. E

Quick BBS Thought.....

Lol actually you might be right =/ but Im not really a theory maker xD PS right section :D
  19. E

Which boss was most Hard/annoying

Saix was easy^ But the last fight the one with the Dragon and xemnas, with no healing source yeah it got annoying >.<
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6