Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Insider

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Ask question

Ask Questions and Get Answers from Our Community

Ask a Mod

Ask Questions from your staff

Contact Staff

If you need additional information or have a concern please contact us.

• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Mirby

News ► NEO: The World Ends With You announced to release Summer 2021

Something I noticed about Rindo btw Apparently you can't be the protag of a TWEWY game unless you love Jupiter of the Monkey lololol also i am so hype for this i woke up like 5 minutes before the countdown ended so i saw this first thing in the morning and aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
  2. Mirby

News ► NEO: TWEWY is a sequel to the anime, new Nomura artwork

Right? "so i'll bother you here" is just making me laugh. What a dork. This is interesting. I wonder if the anime will cover material from Final Remix and the stuff added there?
  3. Mirby

Final Fantasy VII Remake Intergrade - June 10th 2021 - Weiss Rises

Yeah that sounds like a valid theory.
  4. Mirby

Yeah. I'm skipping the MAJOR boss chapters in Hard Mode to return to them later once I'm even stronger after clearing other chapters but I'm actually enjoying it a bit. I've done 5 chapters already lol
  5. Mirby

SPOILERS FF7 Remake was Actually Good but...

I was only talking about FF1's time travel lol but yeah there was a lot of untagged discussion there.
  6. Mirby

Honestly my greatest disappointment is literally no acknowledgement of "This guy are sick" whatsoever. Brings the game down to a 8.5/10 for me :P
  7. Mirby

I think the main issue here is that you hold such a passion for the original game due to your history with it and thus had such high expectations for this that when it failed to meet your expectations with how they built it that you're having trouble understanding why anyone else wasn't as let...
  8. Mirby

How is it implied that Cloud isn't killing anyone? They literally return to the lifestream in their death animations using the same "dissolving into the lifestream" effect that we've seen as far back as Advent Children when Kadaj dies. Also
  9. Mirby

Heck the very first title had time travel and a loop that had to be broken, and the second had an emperor that took over literal hell. It's been like this since the very start.
  10. Mirby

I was also a bit surprised at how unhappy folks were with the ending. I enjoyed it and it gives a lot of potential paths for the other volumes to take. I'm still working my way to the platinum and discovering new things (did you know holding run while descending a ladder makes you slide down it...
  11. Mirby

anyways i beat the game yesterday. it was fun, working (slowly) towards the platinum now lol
  12. Mirby

Bravely Default II - Or is it Bravely 3 technically? February 2021

It's almost a series staple at this point, but I won't be sad to see it go lol Just saying, if they wanted to implement it there is a way.
  13. Mirby

No there is no village management system, I meant if there is one in the full game there is certainly somewhere that they could use for the purposes of it. And yeah I'm aware Team Asano does feedback gathering demos like this, and that there might be another demo that implements some of the...
  14. Mirby

Biggs is officially the Leading Man. also finally people can stop saying that Don Corneo is Mark Hamill.
  15. Mirby

A demo dropped today after the Nintendo Direct mini. Similar to the first Octopath demo, this one will allow for players to give feedback on it. I've played it almost in its entirety aside from one mission and... it's pretty great. No rebuilding sidestory as in the previous two games (though I...
  16. Mirby

Remake KH story so far

Probably because Chain of Memories itself is a port and wasn't made just for the HD ReMixes but instead it was originally remade as part of Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix+ when that released in Japan. When they decided to release the ReMixes they didn't want to postpone any releases of them, so...
  17. Mirby

Dark Road ► What about Switch?

It did not make it to the eShop, no.
  18. Mirby

(SPOILERS) Union X: The Plot Thickens

This is probably me misinterpreting things or restating things that were already known but could the "worlds" we visit in World Terminus in KH1 be data versions of them that were created by the ark that is also there? Or is that not one of the ark's functions?
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6