Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Insider

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Ask question

Ask Questions and Get Answers from Our Community

Ask a Mod

Ask Questions from your staff

Contact Staff

If you need additional information or have a concern please contact us.

• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

The reason why Kingdom Hearts is successful

I believe that the new disney projects like the princess and the frog ect lack that 'magic' which made movies like the lion king , tarzan ect instant classics. So when i play KH I feel that magic so I believe the reason why Kingdom Hearts is successful is because it has the classical disney...
  2. S

NINTENDO 3DS RELEASE DATE

The 3ds is gonna be released on the 29th of september (way earlier than i expected) & its price is gonna be released later today. source:3DS Release Info Coming in September (andriasang.com, 07.29.2010) OH SHIT SOMEONE CLOSE THIS THREAD I GOT CONFUSED, THE RELEASE DATE WILL BE TOLD ON SEPT 29...
  3. S

KH3D, Tetsuya Nomura, full interview.

Nice Nice theory, its the most ligical one i've heard so far & plus this can explain at which time 3d is taking place. what if 3d stands for 3 dreams
  4. S

metal gear solid?

well i never played the previous metal gear games & i was wondering if i should still play solid. i'm a fan of call of duty and medal of honor.
  5. S

New Re:coded "Special trailer".

is it me or is the gameplay graphics of re coded look better than days. the cloacked guy is roxas
  6. S

Help/Support ► Well i got the girl

Stop acting all sensiteve and make her cum in bed
  7. S

KH3D be about dreams??

Very very possible. 25555555555555555555555555
  8. S

What do you think the "3D" stands for?

I believe it stands for Kingdom Hearts Destiney of 3
  9. S

What about the impact Nomura promised us?

I just want to remind u people that the third game has yet to be revealed & I truely believe it will cause an impact.
  10. S

English BbS Trailer + Game Play Videos

Re: E3 English BbS Trailer They made aqua sound like a firetrucking naive teen that is addicted to 90201 and jersy shore
  11. S

Re: E3 English BbS Trailer Aquas fucking voice actor fucking sucks. the bitch wasnt even trying. The japanese voice actor must be dissapointed
  12. S

Re: e3 english trailer Youtube is not fucking working in my country. can somebody please please upload it on some other vid site and post the link
  13. S

Kingdom Hearts: Re:Coded- What Console Should it Be on?

PSPPSPPSPPSPPSPPSPPSPPSPPSPSPSPSPSPSPSPSPSPSPSPSPS
  14. S

Re: Coded Confirmed - New Images

Re: Kingdom Hearts Recoded I think that they will edit 90% of thr game, including the plot. I dont know much about coded but I think there are bugs instead of heartless, so I hope they change most of the plot so there would be heartless. I hope recoded gets released on the psp & not on the...
  15. S

Final Fantasy Dissidia help!!!!

I am playing as cloud level 47 and i'm fighting chaos but the bastard wont die. can someone please tell me how to beat him. do I need to level upto a particular level, get certain equipment?
  16. S

PSP Bundle KH Movie?

I really think it might be alice in wonderland.
  17. S

PSP Bundle KH Movie?

I know what u mean, i got a school of rock voucher with my psp 3000
  18. S

PSP Bundle KH Movie?

Well on game spot they said that the KH BBS PSP bundle is going to come with a movie that is not KH related, any thoughts on what this movie may be? Kingdom Hearts PSP hits September 7 - News at GameSpot
  19. S

Official BbS PSP Theme (for NA)

It's not that bad. 2555555555555555555
  20. S

Official Playstation Blog on Birth By Sleep (PSP Bundle and Release)

Can u please tell me which theme it is?
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6