Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Insider

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Ask question

Ask Questions and Get Answers from Our Community

Ask a Mod

Ask Questions from your staff

Contact Staff

If you need additional information or have a concern please contact us.

• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. H

Dream Drop Distance(nutshell) (redubbed with better voice acting)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q8HA2RW_Njw TeamWayfinder - YouTube My newest Project :)
  2. H

Birth By Sleep Abridged! :D Episode One is Out.

Hey, if you, of the KHI don't mind, check out this KH-BBS comedy :D TeamWayfinder's Channel - YouTube Only Ep 1 is up right now, but ep 2 VA's are currently sending in lines for compilation.
  3. H

KH Voice Actor Interviews Completed...along with others.

So Far i've interviewed Ansem: seeker of darkess, Axel, Larxene, and The Narrator/Gohan from DBZ . Check it out! :) ‪TeamWayfinder's Channel‬‏ - YouTube The Epcar (ansem) should be up tomorrow, supposedly...Oerba Yun Fang interview very soon. :) We're always looking for interviews. i spent 4...
  4. H

VOICE ACTORS NEEDED For Birth By Sleep Abridged :)

Hey I need help from the KH community. Do you guys want to help me with voiceing birth by sleep abridged? :) All Characters are needed except Ven/Van/Aqua/Terra/Young Kairi. We need a Xehanort the most right now. we even have most of the script. if you're interested, friend me at skype...
  5. H

AXEL INTERVIEW Questions!!! (Links in the OP)

Tonight at 7PM EST I'll be interviewing Quinton Flynn/Axel/Reno/Raiden. Any Questions for him, please comment and we'll try to get in your question if its relevant. Edit: http://orgxiiipodcast.podomatic.com/rss2.xml PodOmatic | Podcast - OrganizationXIII Podcast PodOmatic | Best Free Podcasts
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6