Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Insider

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Ask question

Ask Questions and Get Answers from Our Community

Ask a Mod

Ask Questions from your staff

Contact Staff

If you need additional information or have a concern please contact us.

• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Z

Hallo.

Greetings, here is your welcoming kitty! mlem mlem
  2. Z

can all the awards be small again

Ancient members, ancient members everywhere. what d00
  3. Z

Final Fantasy IX

Oh man....that...was....HORRIBLE. I would recommend AGAINST doing this, tons of the challenge was RNG based, having to reset a bajillion times just hoping the boss wouldn't 1-shot me.
  4. Z

Final Fantasy IX

It's by far my favorite FF too, and yeah I find Vivi's death way more tragic than the other well known ones. I'm currently doing an Excalibur II "perfect game" run (have to play the whole game at level 1) and it's agony, I don't think I'd every try it on the PS1 version (I have a fast-forward...
  5. Z

Hello

Greetings, here, have a welcoming kitty(kitties).
  6. Z

Hi Everybody! Newbie here!

Greetings, here is your welcoming Kitty! (gotta click to see the gif)
  7. Z

Existential realization

Interviewer: How has your experience as a KHI staff member affected you? Spockanort:
  8. Z

Politics Hey Americans...

There were Jews who fought in Hitler's army in WW2. In fact corporate shills are probably one of the less severe varieties of those who venerate their enemies. But yeah, it's ridiculous, I still see it happening left and right with "brand loyalty", hundreds of people happily marketing nVidia or...
  9. Z

TV ► [RUMORS] Harry Potter Live-Action TV-series in Early Development

There's audio of Amber admitting she hit Depp...it'd be questionable to support him if there was solid evidence he did the abuse and evidence that she didn't. As it stands right now, she took full advantage of the #metoo movement to vilify him. The main problem here though, is that you...
  10. Z

Yeah I fixed it, I should've added that I meant to those who stormed the Capitol.
  11. Z

This actually happened a few times and the stories are beyond horrific. :sick: Also, no last minute pardons were handed out(Clarity edit: no pardons to anyone who stormed the Capitol), cue Capitol Terrorists Loyal Brave Patriots wailing at being thrown under the bus by a man they idolized and...
  12. Z

I really don't want someone who thinks they have nothing to lose to have nuclear launch codes. Amendment 25 this right now. In addition, Biden will need to come down hard on these domestic terrorists for every second he holds office. The blues were horribly complacent in 2016, they thought...
  13. Z

Hello there!

Greetings! Here is your welcoming kitty.
  14. Z

Kairi: The Thread

Got you covered. (leaked KH4 Scene)
  15. Z

How Namine and Roxas got a legit heart?

I wonder if, when she was born, she saw Kairi's memories of ocean waves on the islands and instinctively called herself Namine based on that. That's the only thing I could think of anyway, I doubt Xemnas named her considering his need to put the X in the name. EDIT: I just realized who you...
  16. Z

Favorite Kingdom Hearts lines <3

I'll have to think further on what's my favorite. But I can say the line I expected least was Ansem's "No no no, not one more step, get out!" which I found funny.
  17. Z

Official Shipping Discussion | ships ahoy | sharing is caring: fan creations (fic, art, etc.)

Mwheheheehehe. I'll clarify here that it's not really directed at all those who say "SoKai isn't canon". Canon means "comes from an official source", if we take that as being explicitly stated by an official source, then you are correct, no pairings are canon. If, however, it's taken as any...
  18. Z

Official Shipping Discussion | ships ahoy | sharing is caring: fan creations (fic, art, etc.)

Ship threads and "how to make Kairi not suck" threads, the bread and butter of KH forums. Do you truly think you can stem this tide?! TBH I find it way less annoying than the endless barrage of donald-heal memes on the KH subreddit. Anyway my ships: Aerith ~x~ Chair Ven ~x~ Chirithy (not...
  19. Z

Are Lea and Isa a canon couple

That's because that's exactly what they are doing, and while they are a nuisance, they aren't really worth wasting any time or emotional energy on. You can discuss things with those who view evidence→reach conclusion, not with people who conclude first→forcibly deny/reinterpret evidence until it...
  20. Z

KH Shower Thoughts

The main protagonist of this saga(and the series as a whole), introduced at the beginning of KH1, did not see the main antagonist of this saga in his unaltered, present form until the end of KH3.
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6