• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. AdrianXXII

Nomura had plans for kairi before the series...

An Idea I've had and played with in some of my what if writings, is Kairi being granted the uncorrupted complete Keyblade of Heart. I mean she's a wielder and a princess of heart, it seems like her having the Keyblade of Heart would be the best way to unite the two roles.
  2. AdrianXXII

Cartoon/TV ► WandaVision

Well now, looks like the balld is rolling. Of coursethey'd end the episode where they did. This is the second time the add was fixated on Hyrdra, with how Agnes and Herb were acting i wasn't sure, if they were hydra agents talking about what was happening. Until i saw just how scared and unsure...
  3. AdrianXXII

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS middle-grade novel series by Brooke Vitale on hold

Isn't that around the time Disney decided to stop making games themselves. So that might have been a factor in it's cancellation, as well as the fact that Chi was being ported to smartphones around then too.
  4. AdrianXXII

Mickey visitto Daybreak Town in KHUX is after Melody of Memory?

I've been wondering about this weird little scene for a while. It seemed so out of place and hard to place in the known modern Timeline. The only issues I'd have with this theory is that Mickey is wearing his KH2 outfit and wielding his old keyblade, which he shouldn't have anymore post KH3...
  5. AdrianXXII

Politics Hey Americans...

Aahh... I really don't get those types. How can he still be on that side after Trumps little hissy fit that purely targeted LGBT+ with those Executive Orders. Well it wasn't for a lack of trying. Sending troops into mexico, drone striking Iran and constantly antagonizing other heads of states...
  6. AdrianXXII

News ► KH3 Sora & Riku Nendoroids available for pre-order, release July 2021

Ah I missed that bit. I can easily see Aqua and Roxas being next inline given that they are probably the most popular aside from Sora and Riku. I'd definetly be down for Mickey and Lea too, honestly of they were to annouce they were planning to make ones for all main characters I'd probably...
  7. AdrianXXII

Yeah, I'm surprised that they're actually losing faith in him. I guess they were expecting more from him than throwing a tanrum before going off to throw his own pitty party. Seems they're starting to see it wasn't just an act or “fake media" slandering him. Right now the Trump name also seems...
  8. AdrianXXII

Nomura had plans for kairi before the series...

You just keep making me want it more... Like they could have had her fight similar to how Minnie did in KH2. If they had gone down this route she'd probably be more fleshed out and liked nowadays.
  9. AdrianXXII

I'm not much of an avid reader, so I wasn't aware of most of this. I guess most of the writing is done in that case, just the actual publishing of the books is being held up by the pandemic. I do hope they can siege on the anniversary and release then would be a nice way to celebrate 20 years.
  10. AdrianXXII

News ► KH3 Sora & Riku Nendoroids available for pre-order, release July 2021

Huh another Sora and Riku Nendoroids, i figured they'd do other characters, if they'd make more.
  11. AdrianXXII

Ah so this is why we haven't heard anything about the books last year. I am a bit surprised the pandemic would be an issue for these books
  12. AdrianXXII

about the next kh title, im kinda confused....

I'm not sure about that, a lot of the instalments between 2 and 3 also kind of just happened because there was interest for it. Days was made because Nintendo wanted a game for the DS and Nomura was interested in telling Roxas' story. BBS was the next stepping stone in the series to establish...
  13. AdrianXXII

News ► shows and live movies disney confirmed.

I actually forgot about Rose and Juleka being a couple. But again it being for the small screen should make it more acceptable, plus it's made by another studio Disney just licenses it so I doubt they'd care. I wouldn't say they're too similar, there are similarities like there being magic...
  14. AdrianXXII

Cartoon/TV ► WandaVision

Ah so much for my theory of people disrupting the sitcom, being removed. Oh who knows Scratchy might, especially if the theory of his identity is true.
  15. AdrianXXII

Yeah, that's kind of the issue, not only in the conservative corners of the US, but a lot of the international market would probably refuse a LGBT animated movie. The Owl House has a bisexual main character with a lesbian love interest, so it's not completely out of the question. I think there's...
  16. AdrianXXII

Cartoon/TV ► WandaVision

Oh that's a fun theory, I wonder if Dottie will be missing after episode 2, like Mr. Hart was after episode 1.
  17. AdrianXXII

about the next kh title, im kinda confused....

I agree this is one of those statements that really gets me annoyed. KH3 wasn't even on the horizon in 2006. Nomura and Square wanted to focus on other stuff before getting to the next numbered installment. Sure the seven years between DDD and KH3 was a long time, but not that ridiculous time...
  18. AdrianXXII

I'd argue they're not just enabling. I didn't mean the person voting for him would actually think it's okay (though obviously it's not a dealbreaker to them either), but to an outside observer it'd seem like they endorse and support the bigotry and think it's acceptable, unless they go out of...
  19. AdrianXXII

Yeah, but honestly I cant see that happening in this decade. Disney is too worried about foreign markets to actaully have a confirmed gay character in a family animated movie. I'm a bit worried by all these live action based movies, i was hoping this trend would die down.
  20. AdrianXXII

The way I heard some out it is “you might not be racist, homophobic or transohobic yourself, but by supporting him, you're kind of signalling you're okay with it". Regarding Biden the only thing i honestly really expect him to do, is stuff the holes Trump as has revealed and fix the damage...