• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. KeybladeLordSora

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS middle-grade novel series by Brooke Vitale on hold

I honestly forgot about this simply because it just kinda didn't get any info outside of its announcement. Now I'm wondering how the pandemic can put a book series on hold before its even being published. Edit: nvm, spock already said why.
  2. KeybladeLordSora

can all the awards be small again

noh my taquitos
  3. KeybladeLordSora

can all the awards be small again

Gimme taquitos and I'll shrink em all
  4. KeybladeLordSora

General ► Do you ever just really despise your siblings?

I did live with my grandfather for a while, but I wasn't on the lease so I had to move back to where I am now. And yes, it was briefly physical.
  5. KeybladeLordSora

I'm alright. We got into a fight though.
  6. KeybladeLordSora

I just blew up at him. I wish he died when he was homeless.
  7. KeybladeLordSora

What are some things that you wish weren’t in the games?

KH3 Riku's voice direction. Like he sounded fine in 0.2 wha happun
  8. KeybladeLordSora

23, but he keeps thinking he's 24.
  9. KeybladeLordSora

What are some things that you wish weren’t in the games?

Arendelle in its current form. That's it.
  10. KeybladeLordSora

I hope, Kazushige Nojima or Daisuke Watanabe is a writer in Phase 2

I mean, a lotta people only want him to be a Master cuz he's the main character who beat up the big bad guy and saved the world and thus is entitled to the Master title because they want him to be legit "special" again like in KH1 where he was the "Keyblade Master/Chosen One" because Leon said...
  11. KeybladeLordSora

News ► A Kingdom Hearts Disney Plus CGI series is rumored to be in the works

Y'know what this and MCU Spider-Man 3 have in common? They kinda just exist but have zero info cuz whatever i guesd
  12. KeybladeLordSora

Things You Never Do/Use In KH Games

I never ever use Thunder Surge or Fire Surge no matter how many times I play BBS, I never use Kupo Coins, I never use Decisive Pumpkin, with Terra I never use any keyblades outside of his first and last two, and I intend to not use Balloon and the Symphony of Sorcery keyblade in DDD.
  13. KeybladeLordSora

Okay, talking things out with him will never work. His head's so far up his own ass that he never gets that he's a problem and instead just keeps whining and whining because he legitimately doesn't understand that he's a pain in the ass that just causes problems. He always starts arguments cuz...
  14. KeybladeLordSora

Is Kingdom Hearts poorly written?

KH handled villains coming back better than Rise of Skywalker did, that's for sure. Papa Palpatine's return is still unexplained as far as I know. He just quotes the Episode 3 line and that's it. Like seriously, imma make a comparison. KH: Xehanort's Heartless and Nobody have been destroyed...
  15. KeybladeLordSora

Is Kingdom Hearts poorly written?

I dunno about dialogue. If anything they need to put Nomura on dialogue more. He's the guy who came up with "Roxas, that's a stick" for crying out loud.
  16. KeybladeLordSora

Could Quadratum Pave The Way For Marvel And Star Wars In Future Games?

That was just total BS just like all of Rise of Skywalker.
  17. KeybladeLordSora

HEARTBROKEN (about Namine not being in the opening)

CoM in general kinda got sidelined. It skipped straight to Days, Namine didn't show up, and Marluxia didn't even get smacked by Sora.
  18. KeybladeLordSora

Axel's voice actor preys on his female fanbase on social media

Yeah, in regards to the Quinton thing there's been a big ol' debunking battle going on. It's like an Ace Attorney case gone crazy.
  19. KeybladeLordSora

A defense for Ishimoto

I believe people began dunking more on him when they heard that Dark Domination was just Rage Awakened with Destati in it.