• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Somnus cealum

about the next kh title, im kinda confused....

they are still making ps4 games so i hope the ps4 has a few more years in business
  2. Somnus cealum

now that's just being mean.
  3. Somnus cealum

where both looking inside and outside of it. its nintendo you need to really blame. not square. get your facts straight man.
  4. Somnus cealum

How would you rank the Kingdom Hearts games?( Favourite - least favourite)

i started kh when i was 3 and played kh1 com and 2 about the same time 1.kh3 and remind i loved kh3 better then the og kh3 when remind came since it fixed the story and gameplay is awesome!(AND PLAYABLE KAIRI!!!)👸 2.khmom i just love the music gameplay and many playable characters, some music...
  5. Somnus cealum

lmaoooo cooool there was so many games between kh2 and 3... and your saying there was basically nothing?!?!?! or about 6 and a half since kh3 dev started after ddd and 1. they had to get approval by pixar to use their movies and 2. engine switch well yes they do count since there part of the...
  6. Somnus cealum

Compare Kingdom hearts characters to final fantasy characters!

i agree that roxas is like cloud. and i like xion as yuffie.
  7. Somnus cealum

Nomura had plans for kairi before the series...

seems cool and i like the idea. i think he did care about kairi but maybe couldn't have her spotlight for reasons. like the og story for kh1 that was in a old trailer. this story was trashed and remade, thats why we have the kh now then this. Preview Preview 2:51 Kingdom Hearts 1 Beta Trailer...
  8. Somnus cealum

i agree. but coded was here i think was to retell kh1 and it did have a small impact on kh3 with dark riku and a enemy.
  9. Somnus cealum

my thoughts about the lgbtq slowly getting in disney...(tbh i don't fully mind)

there is a spotify story called the two princes im gonna listen to soon and its very popular. too bad its not disney but is a lgbt romantic story from what i heard.
  10. Somnus cealum

News ► shows and live movies disney confirmed.

oh bluesky lol. and marc and nathaniel is a couple. and yes those and bolt, and all dogs go to heaven is considered a furry movie. just look up furry movies and it will give you lists of movies that are considered a furry movie. nowadays in a movie or show if the animal talks and is mostly...
  11. Somnus cealum

1/18 Union χ JP Update: SB++ Kairi MoM Ver B, Ticket Draw, BIG Bonus Challenge

so... when is the next story update? and dr?
  12. Somnus cealum

characters....lore.....a story before the whole series(khux)..... hmmm not alot..
  13. Somnus cealum

Nomura had plans for kairi before the series...

in a interview with nomura, he said he wanted kairi to be playable in kh1 but that was scraped. and he wanted kairi to be in the spotlight for a while, if he did that kh2 would have been different with kairi as a main character. but kairi saved sora in kh1 from being a shadow forever. so he...
  14. Somnus cealum

yes. and ik that disney partly owns "miraculous:tales of lady bug and cat noir", but there is a lesbian couple and a gay couple in it. i heard of owl house, is it like star vs the forces of evil? i love that show. well there is a bunch of new kid shows from disney that is furry related. and...
  15. Somnus cealum

my thoughts about the lgbtq slowly getting in disney...(tbh i don't fully mind)

i have mixed feelings about this topic.... idc if its in disney movies in shows, i just don't know how i feel about it in kh. some parents i heard think that disney might "poison" their kids about being gay/lesbian/bi/trans/etc. when in reality its not wrong being with the same gender or being...
  16. Somnus cealum

ik. tbh i didn't care if we got a kh3 when i was little. i started kh when i was 3 and played kh1 com recom and kh2. i was happy we got new games but i some how know that all the games was on the same story like i known that khcom was between kh1 and kh2 and khbbs was before kh1. and kh3 was in...
  17. Somnus cealum

and yes a bunch of parents are worrying over the lgbtq to be in disney properties since their very homophobic and don't want their kids to be "poisoned" by that. and in all honesty idc if my kids(when i get married and adopt) want to be in it since im in it. or i wont care if they want to be a...
  18. Somnus cealum

i was hoping that trend will continue for other disney classics to be remade