• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. NemesisSP

Anime/Manga ► Evangelion - Anno apologizes about 3.0 + 1.0, 3.0 burned him out

I'm very much a fan of Evangelion and have been since Rebuild first started, since it (and Utada's music for it) got me into the franchise. It's insane that we're finally getting the last movie... is what I would say if the damn release was not delayed YET AGAIN. Still, as long as we get the...
  2. NemesisSP

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts The Other Story

Thank you. I'll be updating soon, too.
  3. NemesisSP

The Video Game Music Thread

Chrono Cross has one of my favorite soundtracks of all time and I just found an instrumental version of the ending theme that I really like and think should get more attention. ;-)
  4. NemesisSP

Art Showcase, any critiques would be appreciated.

Thank you. I always appreciate hearing that. I actually do consider it often, especially since I do have a very detailed outline I can work from in doing so. It's just that I'm trying to find a good point with my art skills where I feel I could turn it into a comic, or at least a manga styled one.
  5. NemesisSP

First pic of Iris this year... looking a little too much like the Aqua 0.2 sketch, but I at least got another good pic of her to show off here.
  6. NemesisSP

Quick reference sketch I did of Omega as my sketch of the year. This was a very quick sketch just to get it done before the day was over. Hopefully I'll post one tomorrow too. Btw, it's also a reference to the FFVIIR OST Plus cover, in case you couldn't tell. :P
  7. NemesisSP

Featuring my main heroine Iris and a KH version of Stiltzkin from FFIX. It's been awhile since I've drawn her and I don't actually think I've posted a pic of her here yet. Well, I'll post more of her soon to make up for it. Merry Christmas, everyone or Happy Holidays for those who don't...
  8. NemesisSP

General ► Do you ever just really despise your siblings?

Yes. It's just hard not to when you grow up with siblings.
  9. NemesisSP

General ► Our Instinctive Responses...

It is definitely an interesting topic that could go a lot of directions. Such as how Absent suggested the In-Groups and Out-Groups. It really kind of really feels not so different from high school cliques. If you're not part of the group, then you're ostracized. I guess it's because a lot of...
  10. NemesisSP

General ► Hello, Everyone! It's A Pleasure To Meet You!

Heya, nice to see you on here as well. ;)
  11. NemesisSP

That is indeed very true.
  12. NemesisSP

I do know that, but that reasoning can indeed only go so far. Humans aren't just creatures of instinct, but of intelligent thinking. We can and have acted on more than just instinct. And eventually, we're gonna have to move past this instinct to just react in the negative, especially when the...
  13. NemesisSP

Oh yes, I know Noah Antwiler, for a while I was a fan of The Spoony Experiment, even if I hated his reviews of the Final Fantasy games, since they were my first major exposure to Square and something I grew up with it. But I was in my early twenties and just thought he had a unique style and...
  14. NemesisSP

...as fans in general. It's something I've seen a lot of in the 15 years since I've been on the internet and it is a topic that gets lots more attention these days... and not entirely in a negative light. Because we all know the story now. Some fans say the worst things, then we all get lumped...
  15. NemesisSP

Thanks for the kind words. I do indeed put a lot of time and work in pics. And hehe, I am particularly proud of the Halloween pic as well. It was my first time drawing Jack, though, so it worried me that I might screw him up. Stitch in Halloween Costume... it just had to be done! As for Omega...
  16. NemesisSP

Working on fixing up an old pic I did of Noctis.
  17. NemesisSP

Spoilers ► Post-MOM Theories

I would say something very snarky about this, but I don't care enough to even try. I've said it before in the MoM Spoilers thread, but we know that there are multiple projects in the works right now, which may soon show up at Jump Festa or perhaps a little soon. What do know is its apparently...
  18. NemesisSP

Spoilers ► LEAKS discussion - ENTER AT OWN RISK

And I'd say if I had a dollar for every time I saw this kind of response, I'd be richer than both Scrooge and you. I'm very tired of the constant negativity concerning Kairi, not be cause it's unfounded (because there are), but because people like you just want to be negative for the sake of it...
  19. NemesisSP

Kairi deciding to stick around and train is because she doesn't want to repeat the mistake of rushing into the Keyblade War after finishing her initial training, thus being actually woefully unprepared to actually be in that situation. Which then ended up with her then getting shattered by...
  20. NemesisSP

I would like it if the next game had Riku and Kairi as the protagonists as well. At the same time, if the game is just Riku, I'm not opposed to that, since Riku's never actually carried a game solo before. Sure, he was pretty much the true protagonist of Dream Drop Distance, but he still shared...