• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. GreyouTT

can all the awards be small again

Heresy, Tacos are for Friday.
  2. GreyouTT

Final Fantasy VII Remake - April 10th 2020

For the second episode: The Chocobos and the buggy.
  3. GreyouTT

Who is your favourite Final Boss?

ReMind Xehanort was a great final boss, bonus that we got to choose who to use against him.
  4. GreyouTT

If you could go back in time to KH3's development, what changes would you make?

Take out Build A Snowman, add more Lion King 1.5-esque slapstick in the background of Let It Go.
  5. GreyouTT

What do you think is the best Kingdom Hearts opening song?

Not an official one, but there is this one
  6. GreyouTT

What do you think is the best Kingdom Hearts opening song?

Out of the actual openings: Sanctuary If it had been an opening as planned: Don't Think Twice.
  7. GreyouTT

News ► Dengeki KHMOM interview translated, Nomura says he will announce "something good" in 2022

Hm, I wonder if that means we'll see someone else meet Mickey in Scala rather than whoever didn't die in DR. Or if it's just a "this is that survivor's backstory but it won't mean anything for future story".
  8. GreyouTT

Is Kingdom Hearts poorly written?

I think it's fine. It has a couple dumb moments but overall there's a lot of cool stuff and more good moments than bad.
  9. GreyouTT

Versus XIII Leaks could hint to Verum Rex

My takeaway from all this is that Tabata is projecting every time he talks about Nomura.
  10. GreyouTT

Dengeki: Nomura discusses OST, MOM, Kingdom Hearts going on break

I also played BbS for the first time on the PS3, for me it felt like a downgrade from Re:Coded when it came to everything related to commands and abilities. It was like "Why do I have to find a recipe item to know what melding makes?", compared to Re:Coded which tells you what the melding will...
  11. GreyouTT

Why is remind and MoM part of phase 2?

I'm still wondering what those arrows in the center of the boxes mean. Do they imply that they lead into each other like a zig zag? But if that's the case, what is in that bottom box that points to UXDR?
  12. GreyouTT

My guess is the Osaka team split into two groups of different sizes after 3 went gold; one for the DLC and the other for pre-production of the next game. Then after ReMind, they went back into one again and went into full production.
  13. GreyouTT

Announcement for a game that's 1-2 years out is the most likely thing. Less likely and more optimistic thing would be: Nomura had another team besides the MoM and Kh3 teams, and they've been working since 2019. So that's a good three years of development, and I doubt they had to spend a lot of...
  14. GreyouTT

Yeah that figures. Makes me think we really might have gotten a PS3 game had Versus not taken so long. THE JIG IS UP Honestly I don't have a problem with a drought of news. The plot is in a good place, we still have UX/DR plot, and honestly the yearly releases was getting exhausting. I'll...
  15. GreyouTT

Spoilers ► Post-MOM Theories

The rest of it is: "The world is to all humans to turn a page. What is eternal bond."
  16. GreyouTT

Spoilers ► Post-MOM Theories

Alright Can we call Yozora a Final Fantasy rep now? He's literally from a place called Square in a realm of Fantasy and made from material of a cancelled FF project (and even in scenes that are 1:1 the promo material). The boy even has a Chocobo zipper.
  17. GreyouTT

Spoilers ► LEAKS discussion - ENTER AT OWN RISK

Having now seen the scenes, Kairi put up a decent fight, but she was no match for the cutscene jobbing. Everything else was neat though, super excited about Quadratum. Also, why did the translators use Fiction instead of Fantasy? I mean come on.