• Regarding KINGDOM HEARTS Melody of Memory Spoilers

Copies of KINGDOM HEARTS Melody of Memory are out in the wild, which means spoilers are likely to appear at any point. Although this game has very few cutscenes and story content, we still request that users follow our standard spoiler procedures.

KINGDOM HEARTS Melody of Memory spoiler policy will end on December 13th, 2020.

Spoiler threads will need to be tagged with the "Spoiler" prefix. Discussion inside of the thread does not need to be put under spoiler tags, so it is at your discretion to use them.

Spoilers outside of spoiler threads MUST be hidden using the spoiler tag.

If you do not follow these rules, your account will be banned.

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. V

Is RE:CoM worth...

Importing? Pretty simple question really; I've just checked how much it'll cost me to import it and to allow my PS2 to play it. 77$.
  2. V

KHIII to have online multiplayer?

All Square Enix Games To Include Social, Multiplayer Gaming [Kotaku] Square Enix's Digital Future [Forbes]
  3. V

A different ending?

Is it possible that the West may get a different secret ending than Japan? (Obviously the whole Reconnect stuff will stay, but do you think we might get anything extra? For waiting so long ) Or has Nomura confirmed that this ain't the case? Also, has anyone at all found anything on someone...
  4. V

Downloading BBS - Could I...

Say it's January 9, 2010 right? Could one, theoretically, go onto a Japanese PSN account and legally download Birth by Sleep? Thus cutting out the shipping costs etc. I'm not doing it though 'cause a) I ain't fluent in the Japanese language. b) I want a physical copy & c) I don't have a PSP...
  5. V

Voice acting in KH3 - Started?!

Now, your probably thinking, from the headline that I'm a bit of a confused noob, or words to that effect. Anyway; Kotaku
  6. V

V-Graphics

Here's a selection of some graphics I have made using photoshop, I have others too:
  7. V

I don't normally do this but...

Hey, I'm new to the forum, on a couple of KH forums but to be fair, they aren't very busy so I decided to become a member of KHInsider :) VLR
  8. V

Teenage Kicks

A Kingdom Hearts Fan Fic, set in an AU, High School Blah-Blah. But, I'll put it out here now, It's not gonna be a 'happy story', with a 'happy ending'. I'm going to write an actual Kingdom Hearts story soon, With the Heartless and the Keyblading and the bleyeh... [/Frink] So, Click here...