• Regarding KINGDOM HEARTS Melody of Memory Spoilers

Copies of KINGDOM HEARTS Melody of Memory are out in the wild, which means spoilers are likely to appear at any point. Although this game has very few cutscenes and story content, we still request that users follow our standard spoiler procedures.

KINGDOM HEARTS Melody of Memory spoiler policy will end on December 13th, 2020.

Spoiler threads will need to be tagged with the "Spoiler" prefix. Discussion inside of the thread does not need to be put under spoiler tags, so it is at your discretion to use them.

Spoilers outside of spoiler threads MUST be hidden using the spoiler tag.

If you do not follow these rules, your account will be banned.

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Bufferino

Kingdom Hearts Class Rosters

I consumed gay frogs for breakfast.
  2. Bufferino

HIIIIII

HIIIIII
  3. Bufferino

We Have to Do Better

4. Bufferino

We Have to Do Better

I completely agree with everyone who posted before me on this thread. I doubt anything I say will be as properly articulated as how Dandelion stated it, but I've pretty much lost most of my desire to come here anymore. I've joined the forums where I was frankly extremely young. Younger me was...
  5. Bufferino

o7

o7
  6. Bufferino

Oh my god this is like... two years old I can't believe it. P5 is great. Chrono Trigger is...

Oh my god this is like... two years old I can't believe it. P5 is great. Chrono Trigger is great. Salem is awesome.
  7. Bufferino

Oh my god it has been two years

Oh my god it has been two years
  8. Bufferino

News ► The Little Mermaid Live Action Remake?

I haven't been on this site for a while, but I logged back in just for this thread because frankly? These discussions about Ariel's skin color are some of the most ludicrous I've probably ever seen on this website. All just because some woc actress landed a role to play a mythical fish who can...
  9. Bufferino

KH Positivity

It's been a while since I've posted in these forums and I think after the new trailer, we could use some positivity right now. So what are the things you actually really love about KH? Personally, I love the overall style of the franchise and how the characters contrast with the Disney and Final...
  10. Bufferino

Getting a petition started to have 358/2 days & Re:coded developed as HD games

I'll pass. ReCoded and 358/2 Days made fine cutscenes for players to comprehend without playing the actual games. Not to mention those games were criticized for level design, combat, and being unfit for the consoles they were on. While remaking them would be interesting choice (considering...
  11. Bufferino

Favorite Version of Roxas?

Sora. Seriously, though. I liked him in 2FM.
  12. Bufferino

Worst KH pairing?

Roxas x Xion Not a fan. At all.
  13. Bufferino

Theory: Why Invi is the traitor/covering her mouth

Kingdom Hearts is an anime? Gee, I thought it was a JRPG franchise combined with Disney and Square Enix together, and most of it's fanbase at the time consisted of die-hard Disney fans and Final Fantasy fans. So because of Nomura's character design, it's an anime? Damn, I must be dumber than I...
  14. Bufferino

Anime/Manga ► Unpopular Anime Opinions!

Inspired by the Unpopular Opinions thread in the Kingdom Hearts General section. So, got an unpopular opinion on any anime (or any cartoon)?
  15. Bufferino

Anyone else irked a bit at 0.2?

I'm just going to agree KH's plot is flawed as fuck, convoluted as fuck, and confusing as fuck that it makes others drag away from it more, but... I still really enjoyed 0.2. KH's plot was never the best, but the visuals, gameplay, and Aqua (imo) are what made me love the hell out of it. I...
  16. Bufferino

Anyone else irked a bit at 0.2?

I would've been fine if they only mentioned Riku. Not Sora. Just Riku.
  17. Bufferino

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 + 2.5 ReMIX Boxart Revealed!

You covered up Xion, too. But that's okay, she's nobody.
  18. Bufferino

KINGDOM HEARTS HD 2.8 FCP Community Feedback

I love 0.2, it's most likely my second favorite, third favorite, or just plain favorite game in the franchise. It's definitely high up there. I just wish the Demon Tide could've had more of a signal for it's next attack, because I really had a hard time seeing or telling anything. I most likely...
  19. Bufferino

I need help with the water Heartless

It's probably because Thunder leaves a wider area of effect. Although, Fire can deal more damage.