• Regarding KINGDOM HEARTS Melody of Memory Spoilers

Copies of KINGDOM HEARTS Melody of Memory are out in the wild, which means spoilers are likely to appear at any point. Although this game has very few cutscenes and story content, we still request that users follow our standard spoiler procedures.

KINGDOM HEARTS Melody of Memory spoiler policy will end on December 13th, 2020.

Spoiler threads will need to be tagged with the "Spoiler" prefix. Discussion inside of the thread does not need to be put under spoiler tags, so it is at your discretion to use them.

Spoilers outside of spoiler threads MUST be hidden using the spoiler tag.

If you do not follow these rules, your account will be banned.

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. C4strife

Lumina

Started this about a month ago. Decided to finish it up today. Any comments or suggestions appreciated.
  2. C4strife

G.Na

I meant to finish this when her album came out, but school got the best of me. I kept on changing the background, and I'm still not sure if I completely like it. Oh well... CnC and whatever... just no gangnam style dancing. :tongue:
  3. C4strife

I forget how to do this

I haven't done anything in over a year, so this sig took way too long to do. I thought I'd try out a tutorial and maybe some 2D tech work. Without 2D tech work and text so ya whatever... Edit: Fixed sharpening a bit...
  4. C4strife

Time for me to go (after over 2 years)

It's been so long I've been here.. but yeah I think it's time for me to leave. Kingdomhearts2.net/KHI has been great to me for these past 2 years, but it's time for me to move on. I thank these forums for a lot of things... like getting me into Photoshop. Before I go I would like to...
  5. C4strife

What media player do you use?

I was just wondering what you guys use to play your music on your computer. I myself use: Winamp for audio files now... sometimes Windows media player for specific occassions. I basically on use Windows media player for Videos now. And trust me I have a lot of vids.
  6. C4strife

Just Because... obsession

Well I'm bored so I mind as well post something xP Well this is just how many BoA files I have on my computer if you are wondering. Music: Amount (size) published songs: 1.86GB Amount (files) published songs: 409 files # of fan made remixes: 4 files # of Japanese Singles: 23 (All) # of...
  7. C4strife

LBG Assignment #1

Okay since you guys have been bothering me so much I'll make an assignment. So basically I'll give you guys a choce. Either make an: - Animation (something unique and kick @$$ tho') - sig or splash that has a Christmas/Holiday/Winter theme to it. Due Date: before christmas XP (DEc. 25) C4 out.
  8. C4strife

//Limit Break Gfx//

.//Limit Break GFX//. THIS FORUM IS ACTING N00BISH AND WON'T LET ME CAPITALIZE ALL LETTERS IN THE TITLE XP LIMIT BREAK GFX TAKING IT TO THE NEXT LEVEL - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Welcome to LImIT BReaK GFX (Formerly Ninjustu Designs) FULL. =( If...
  9. C4strife

ND assignment 8...

KK... Here we go. I think this will give UZ and I a good idea of where you guys are. So the assignment (if you choose to accept is): A basic sig but only using default tools or things you have made (if you have made your own brushes or renders you can use them) BASICALLY: NOTHING DOWNLOADED...
  10. C4strife

BooYah It's my B-Day!

Yeah! I'm finally 15... It's also my friend Balmung120's birthday too XP Meh... Now I'm only 3 years younger than BoA... but for only 5 days XP I just needed to get this out of my system
  11. C4strife

Ninjustu Designs Assingment 6

Theme: photomanip As suggested by Envyme2x... so just take like a picture and have fun with it. Just see what you can come up with. There's no real due date because I don't really want to rush you guys but please have it in ASAP (as I'm sure you guys will)