• Regarding KINGDOM HEARTS Melody of Memory Spoilers

Copies of KINGDOM HEARTS Melody of Memory are out in the wild, which means spoilers are likely to appear at any point. Although this game has very few cutscenes and story content, we still request that users follow our standard spoiler procedures.

KINGDOM HEARTS Melody of Memory spoiler policy will end on December 13th, 2020.

Spoiler threads will need to be tagged with the "Spoiler" prefix. Discussion inside of the thread does not need to be put under spoiler tags, so it is at your discretion to use them.

Spoilers outside of spoiler threads MUST be hidden using the spoiler tag.

If you do not follow these rules, your account will be banned.

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. W

Searching for a Japanese Translation

Hi everyone! I've heard that the Japanese version of KH2 is a little bit different than the English version. I was wondering if somebody knows a link to somewhere that has an English translation of the Japanese cutscenes? Thanks so much! ^_^
  2. W

Odd/Silly KH Story :)

^_^ Hi everyone! I had an idea for an odd KH story for an RP on another site. It is meant to be silly, so the characters will not really be in character. I'm not sure if I will finish it, but here is what I have so far: "Dear diary, today, Axel and I were sent on a mission. Axel, of course...
  3. W

*waves* Hi! ^_^

Hi everyone! I recently joined this forum. :) I'm a huge fan of KH and KH:CoM, so I am already feeling at home here. ^_^ This forum looks like lot of fun. :)