• Regarding KINGDOM HEARTS Melody of Memory Spoilers

Copies of KINGDOM HEARTS Melody of Memory are out in the wild, which means spoilers are likely to appear at any point. Although this game has very few cutscenes and story content, we still request that users follow our standard spoiler procedures.

KINGDOM HEARTS Melody of Memory spoiler policy will end on December 13th, 2020.

Spoiler threads will need to be tagged with the "Spoiler" prefix. Discussion inside of the thread does not need to be put under spoiler tags, so it is at your discretion to use them.

Spoilers outside of spoiler threads MUST be hidden using the spoiler tag.

If you do not follow these rules, your account will be banned.

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. MATGSY

KH Shower Thoughts

The Simpsons predicted MoM: Alternate joke: The first DLC for MoM revealed!
  2. MATGSY

Boss Battles

I'm still bummed about Chernabog in DDD. Or CLU, or Frollo. Or Coachman/Monstro. Disney allows fighting against Elsa in the Sorcerer's Arena game, wish KH could get that kind of free rein.
  3. MATGSY

KH Shower Thoughts

Niche genre, outdated graphics, released on the week of new console generations, and sandwiched in with 3-4 other music games on the same Nintendo Direct. The odds aren't in it's favor.
  4. MATGSY

Do you have the ps5?

You monster. *is hoarding a 2nd copy of Mario 3D All Stars for when the game is delisted*
  5. MATGSY

KH Shower Thoughts

Hades spent years trying to kill Herc & failing. & yet it only took Goofy about 2 seconds.
  6. MATGSY

News ► The World Ends With You - The Animation will release worldwide in 2021!

If the anime is updating the tech, how will they do the "What's a meme?" Scene? That word doesn't mean what it used to.
  7. MATGSY

I think the next era of KH will focus on Square Enix

He can just go to Dark Road for that.
  8. MATGSY

News ► NEO: The World Ends With You announced to release Summer 2021

I wanna see that old idea of Reaper games being played in other cities around the world come back. Instead of multiple weeks in Shibuya to pad out the game, send the players to like Cairo & Paris.
  9. MATGSY

PS4 controller has gyro. But what they could've done was ditch motion/touch & make the game playable with plain old buttons,
  10. MATGSY

Frankly I'm more surprised they didn't port Final Remix to PS4. Well yes actually. February 23rd is a rumored date for the English release. Or at least a version with English releasing in Asian territories.
  11. MATGSY

Yo why doesnt Xemnas have a Keyblade?

Because lightsabers are cooler, duh.
  12. MATGSY

Make Your Own Kingdom Hearts Game Idea Here

Untitled Vanitas/Villains Game Console: PS5/XSX PREMISE & STORY Vanitas has returned from his apparent demise in KH3. He never believed in MX's plan (or at least that it would work out in his favor) so Vanitas had set up a contingency plan in advance. The scream energy stolen from Monster...
  13. MATGSY

Which character do you Want to be involved in the next Game?

Maleficent. Remember when Disney villains mattered? Pepperidge Farm remembers.
  14. MATGSY

News ► New TWEWY countdown website launches

It's got the pink blood from Danganronpa, they're doing a crossover!
  15. MATGSY

News ► New TWEWY countdown website launches

Placing bets on it being a Candy Crush clone about matching pins and it gets shutdown within a year.
  16. MATGSY

Official Shipping Discussion | ships ahoy | rarepairs

Does AxelxLarxene count as a rarepair? Particular GBA-script sadistic bastard Axel going on a murder & torture-filled wild adventure with her. I miss that Axel.
  17. MATGSY

Kingdom Hearts Praises

I'm disappointed that some of them didn't make it to KH3.
  18. MATGSY

Do you have the ps5?

I ain't likely to get one before May due to A) How hard it'll be to even find one in store, B) Would rather wait until R&C ADA releases & C) my finances are tied up until then with dental bills, holiday shopping, 3 birthdays, Valentine's Day, a new bed, & plans to get a 4K TV before the system...
  19. MATGSY

Ever felt really stupid buying a game? (Rant)

I remember a video interview of a dev for that game calling out Nintendo for Brawl's shortcomings & how PTE would improve on the formula at least as far as the Story Mode was concerned. In hindsight, it was a bit of a red flag. EDIT: found it. Jump to 3:08
  20. MATGSY

Spoilers ► MoM Highlights

& also they get to have Disney characters in their party. Why hello there, Peter Pan. Where the hell were you in your own damn world in Days?