• Regarding KINGDOM HEARTS Melody of Memory Spoilers

Copies of KINGDOM HEARTS Melody of Memory are out in the wild, which means spoilers are likely to appear at any point. Although this game has very few cutscenes and story content, we still request that users follow our standard spoiler procedures.

KINGDOM HEARTS Melody of Memory spoiler policy will end on December 13th, 2020.

Spoiler threads will need to be tagged with the "Spoiler" prefix. Discussion inside of the thread does not need to be put under spoiler tags, so it is at your discretion to use them.

Spoilers outside of spoiler threads MUST be hidden using the spoiler tag.

If you do not follow these rules, your account will be banned.

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. MATGSY

There's totally gonna be a MoM II/Curtain Call at some point

So the complete track list (barring 1 or 2 tracks possibly hidden for spoilers) has been revealed & boy is there a lot missing, especially from KH3. While there is the possibility of DLC, KH3 was always gonna be a problematic due to the Switch not being able to run those graphics in real time...
  2. MATGSY

No More KH games planned for Switch

https://www.nintendoenthusiast.com/kingdom-hearts-melody-of-memory-interview-tetsuya-nomura-ichiro-hazama-masanobu-suzui-square-enix/ https://www.nintendoenthusiast.com/no-plans-kingdom-hearts-switch-tetsuya-nomura-switch-games/amp/?__twitter_impression=true Bleh, bleh I say. What technical...
  3. MATGSY

Trophy List Leaked on Exophase (Spoiler Warning?)

Yo, what? https://www.exophase.com/game/kingdom-hearts-melody-of-memory-psn/trophies/ EDIT: Yeah, I ain't ever plating this.
  4. MATGSY

Who is the Superior Keyblade Wielder?

Mr. Game & Watch with his wicked plumber-slaying down+air? Or Ganondorf with his sweet dual wilding action? (yes, that 2nd pic is real)
  5. MATGSY

Balan Wonderworld (Square-Enix, Yuji Naka,Naoto Ohshima) Spring 2021 PS4/PS5/XB1/PC/Switch

The co-fathers of Sonic the Hedgehog have returned with a new IP: Them some Nights vibes there.
  6. MATGSY

I'm surprised at the lack of bossfights so far.

Finished Episode 1 & the "boss" was a flame core with a lv 10 powerwild being the closest thing to a boss before that. Is this game just not gonna have any?
  7. MATGSY

General Gameplay Discussion/Speculation Thread

Boring title I know but I figured there should be a thread discussing the actual game itself, how it plays, & what our expectations/hopes are. I also must confess that I am far from the most qualified for this kind of thread. Aside from the occasional Audiosurf session back in the day, music...
  8. MATGSY

3.5 on PS5 is totes viable now

KH3+RE:Mind Melody of Memories movie of Dark Road It's so happening.
  9. MATGSY

Kingdom Hearts now Available on XBox Game Pass, all DLC 10% off for Game Pass Users

Didn't see a thread for it already. https://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/kingdom-hearts-iii
  10. MATGSY

[RUMOR] Disney Japan rejected Nintendo's proposal for Sora in SSBU

http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2020/02/rumour_nintendo_wanted_sora_in_smash_bros_ultimate_but_got_rejected_by_disney This has been blowing up on other gaming forums, surprised it didn't already have a thread here.
  11. MATGSY

Thoughts on How Disney Worlds Will Even Work (RE:MIND Spoilers Warning)

Mmm, that funky new KHI board smell. Time to break it in with all of the usual worlds/bosses/story/final-boss/music/when-does-it-come-to-console/gameplay/Square-announces-delay-to-next-year threads. Anyway, might as well jump to it. There's gonna be Disney worlds. This is almost fact. I know...
  12. MATGSY

Kingdom Hearts 1.5, 2.5, 2.8 coming to XB1!

Just announced on Inside Xbox. About time. Releasing sometime next year. Nine FF games coming to Game Pass next year. Now we await the Switch.
  13. MATGSY

Spin-offs You Want to See (regardless of how much sense they make)

Like the rest of you, I am eagerly awaiting KH3's DLC & however long KH4 or whatever the next big entry ends up being, Now I don't know about the rest of you, but I am also totally down for more spin-offs & side games. So in this thread, we will share our dream KH games, regardless of how likely...
  14. MATGSY

Lion King & Aladdin (Genesis versions) Remastered Collection

Fall 2019, $30 LION KING -SNES, Genesis, Game Boy versions included -No word yet if they're changing that one level ALADDIN -Genesis, Game Boy, Trade Show prototype build, & "Final cut" versions included -Final Cut is an updated version with better collision detection & other improvements -No...
  15. MATGSY

John Drake (former Playstation exec) joins Disney as VP of Business Development & Lisencing for Games

This can have an effect on KH so it seemed newsworthy:
  16. MATGSY

I Wanna See Nobodies of Disney Characters in the Future (theory/wish thread)

This has kinda been a thought in my head ever since KH2 and the combination of certain events in KH3 plus this board's disappointment with limited Disney bosses reminded me of the idea. In theory, there should totally be at least a few nobodies of Disney villains roaming about somewhere. The...
  17. MATGSY

BH6 tv series has KH refference.

18. MATGSY

KH3 is the #1 selling game on XBox store!

For all zero of you that care about how it's doing on XB1, it's currently topping the charts. https://www.resetera.com/threads/kingdom-hearts-3-is-1-on-us-xbox-store.97187/ There, we passed the test Square, now give us the Story So Far already!
  19. MATGSY

The Angry Video Game Nerd takes on the Kingdom Hearts Timeline

Figured I'd post this here since James Rolfe/AVGN is 1 of the most famous (or infamous) internet personalities out there & I think this is the 1st time he's ever discussed the KH series in any manner. REMINDER/DISCLAIMER: The AVGN is a character & opinions expressed on screen are typically...