• Regarding KINGDOM HEARTS Melody of Memory Spoilers

Copies of KINGDOM HEARTS Melody of Memory are out in the wild, which means spoilers are likely to appear at any point. Although this game has very few cutscenes and story content, we still request that users follow our standard spoiler procedures.

KINGDOM HEARTS Melody of Memory spoiler policy will end on December 13th, 2020.

Spoiler threads will need to be tagged with the "Spoiler" prefix. Discussion inside of the thread does not need to be put under spoiler tags, so it is at your discretion to use them.

Spoilers outside of spoiler threads MUST be hidden using the spoiler tag.

If you do not follow these rules, your account will be banned.

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Bufferino

KH Positivity

It's been a while since I've posted in these forums and I think after the new trailer, we could use some positivity right now. So what are the things you actually really love about KH? Personally, I love the overall style of the franchise and how the characters contrast with the Disney and Final...
  2. Bufferino

Anime/Manga ► Unpopular Anime Opinions!

Inspired by the Unpopular Opinions thread in the Kingdom Hearts General section. So, got an unpopular opinion on any anime (or any cartoon)?
  3. Bufferino

Do you feel iffy about liking some games?

I know opinions are opinions, and you shouldn't feel bad for your own personal opinion, but the video game community is one of those groups where revealing your opinion can be grim idea. This happened to me with a particular person who disregarded my viewpoints, but eventually apologized later...
  4. Bufferino

The Best/Worst Game You've Ever Played

What is the best and worst game you had ever experienced? My favorite would be Final Fantasy X. Everything about this game shines from bottom to top. The story can be hard to follow, but ends up eventually magical and emotional. The characters are great, with their own unique personalities and...
  5. Bufferino

Liking rap and hip-hop

Noticed music genres such as rap and hip-hop get widespread flak. I can understand why many hate the raunchy tone of said genres, but I think too many people ignore the good songs coming out of it. I cannot force somebody to like and enjoy it, but people should take a deeper meaning into it...
  6. Bufferino

KHiRecast: Daredevil

Matt Murdock - Chuman "a violently nice guy, scary face and complete disdain for assholes, but tries not to jump to conclusions" Wilson Fisk/Kingpin - Launchpad "secretly in control of everything" Karen Page - Taochan "takes no shit from anybody, is tougher than she looks, most likely shot...
  7. Bufferino

I made something!

Soooo these images are pretty simple to make, but it took me a while to make them! The last one is blurry, however, it was the first one I made during a YT tutorial.
  8. Bufferino

Marvel v DC

The title says it all.
  9. Bufferino

TV ► Voltron: Legendary Defender - S8 December 14th

I'm surprised there isn't a thread for this (if there is, you can close it) but I just really got into this show despite never caring for the original show. And with season 2 coming out on Janurary, extra hype.
  10. Bufferino

KHiRecast Highschool Musical

Troy - Grizzly "main leader, good hair" Bufferino - Gabriella "thinks something is stupid but does it anyway" Chad - Chuman "upbeat, likes to be random" Taylor - Pandymint "has an attitude" Ryan - AuroraX "gifted and talented, but also takes no shiz from Sharpay" Sharpay - Divine_Past...
  11. Bufferino

The sexiest KH character ever

PICK SOMEONE YOU THINK IS THE SEXIEST KH CHARACTER EVER. btw judging by the forums, i'm assuming its riku. i know i missed some characters but curse the limit man.
  12. Bufferino

Constant burping

Okay, so about months ago, I started burping constantly, it wasn't extreme, but it was annoying. I kept burping when I wake up, before I eat, when I eat, and after I eat. Even when I don't eat or don't drink anything, my burping gets worse and worse. I don't drink much soda anymore, but my...
  13. Bufferino

Cake Flavor KHIRecast

Chuman-Yellow cake Bufferino-chocolate cake Pandymint-fruit cake Divine Past-prune cake AuroraX-sugar cake BlackOsprey-bacon cake catcake-cat cake I need to edit this if I forgot someone because I'm honestly running ideas out of flavors
  14. Bufferino

The gayest KH character ever

Who is the most gay character in the KH series? Sora x Riku is proudly allowed ;)
  15. Bufferino

What we REALLY wanna see in HD ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

sora's booty just look at that gorgeous behind
  16. Bufferino

Am I way too nice?

I have a strong habit of giving people a second chance, and I may give them respect and trust even though I probably don't get it in return. I'm afraid of stepping up for myself at certain people because I may be too random or make a very flawed argument. I feel like I'm not direct or...
  17. Bufferino

Film ► What's Your Top 3 Disney Sequels

Disney sequels have a reputation for sucking, but Disney were able to pull some of them off! My list: 1. Simba's Pride This movie is very underrated. It has a decent plot and character development. I might even say it's better than the first, but I'll avoid getting hate lol. 2. A Twist in...
  18. Bufferino

Popular Opinions!

Just like Unpopular Opinions, what's your opinion on KH that mostly everyone else agrees with? I'm sorry if there is a thread for this. The Unpopular Opinions thread had a lot of posts, so I was worried there was an existing thread for this.
  19. Bufferino

The Things You Love And Hate About KH1?

I took some inspiration from the The Things You Love And Hate About CoM thread, so check that out first! What did you love/hate about the original Kingdom Hearts? Love: -Story -Characters -Great gameplay. It's a little clunky, but I love it. -Disney -Many things to explore Hate: -Many of...
  20. Bufferino

Film ► Top 5 funniest Disney/Pixar moments?

What's one of the funniest Disney/Pixar moments in your opinion? Here are mine: 1. Where's my super suit scene from The Incredibles I've never laughed so hard at a Disney/Pixar scene before than I ever had with this one. Especially Frozone's wife, definitely wanted to see more of her in the...