• Regarding KINGDOM HEARTS Melody of Memory Spoilers

Copies of KINGDOM HEARTS Melody of Memory are out in the wild, which means spoilers are likely to appear at any point. Although this game has very few cutscenes and story content, we still request that users follow our standard spoiler procedures.

KINGDOM HEARTS Melody of Memory spoiler policy will end on December 13th, 2020.

Spoiler threads will need to be tagged with the "Spoiler" prefix. Discussion inside of the thread does not need to be put under spoiler tags, so it is at your discretion to use them.

Spoilers outside of spoiler threads MUST be hidden using the spoiler tag.

If you do not follow these rules, your account will be banned.

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Kevin_Keyblade

Please help, Problems with facebook

Hey guys! I have a problem, you see I'm playing this game in bluestacks because I thought I couldn't play the game in my tablet but I found a solution and I can play it now but there is a problem, everytime I'm trying to migrate my data to my tablet it says "Failed to log in to Facebook" I don't...
  2. Kevin_Keyblade

Any translator please?

Hello guys, while I was trying to join a team, this appears, what is this?
  3. Kevin_Keyblade

Hello There, Keyblade Masters

Nice to meet you guys! My name is Kevin, I Live in Ecuador and I would like to say Hi to everyone, I'm a big fan of Kingdom Hearts Series, and I had so much hype for previous announcements haha! I hope we can be friends and be partners on the Kingdom Hearts Knowledge For now I'm just playing...