• Regarding KINGDOM HEARTS Melody of Memory Spoilers

Copies of KINGDOM HEARTS Melody of Memory are out in the wild, which means spoilers are likely to appear at any point. Although this game has very few cutscenes and story content, we still request that users follow our standard spoiler procedures.

KINGDOM HEARTS Melody of Memory spoiler policy will end on December 13th, 2020.

Spoiler threads will need to be tagged with the "Spoiler" prefix. Discussion inside of the thread does not need to be put under spoiler tags, so it is at your discretion to use them.

Spoilers outside of spoiler threads MUST be hidden using the spoiler tag.

If you do not follow these rules, your account will be banned.

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. F

kh2 fm question...

hey, does the 5th org member have a data battle?? and if he does where is it?
  2. F

mickey's letter

hey guys, well i was just playing through my old kh2 files and i noticed that when you go to disney castle, there's a letter already written by mickey at the librari'es desk. i don't know if a thread like this has been started before, but i think that's the letter that kairi, sora, and riju get...
  3. F

has anyone.....

what what abilities did he had on level 12?? im gonna try and level him up =).
  4. F

has anyone.....

leveled up roxas in the beggining of kh2?? if so, till what level??
  5. F

Does anyone have a collection of KH1 cutscenes?

hope this helps ya http://kh-vids.net/?x=khcutscenes
  6. F

when did you get final form

yea i got it at the collisium too. can't remember what cup tho.
  7. F

Create-a-KH2 toyline

i saw the dukes of hazard, but wich one is rosco.
  8. F

Create-a-KH2 toyline

damn, already on your 3000 post, good man. anywayz, this is kind of weird.
  9. F

Who was that one girl in KH2?

how you gonna come to a kh2 forum and say ff is the best game in the world.:eek:
  10. F

Who's hair is better?

i like riku's hairstyle...
  11. F

A Nother Version Of Simple And Clean Right Here <->

it's the techno version of snc.
  12. F

KH goes platinum

don't worry,you are not the only one.
  13. F

How do u get final form?

use the collysium strategy......
  14. F

kh......

ok, after all this time playing kh2 i was like "let me play kh1 and beat sephiroth" i turned it on, loaded, and i was like "what's wrong with the camera" but i remembered that it is like that on kh1, so i went to olympus and entered platinum match. before i got kh2 i used to beat sephiroth with...
  15. F

reaction commands

what reaction command did you like the most??? i liked the one when you start the final battle, the one with the skycrappers and duel stance.
  16. F

Render works for KH2 RIKU??

it doen't work.
  17. F

Enigmatic Man!!!!!!!

that makes sense.
  18. F

I see Nobodies!

how is it going to be riku, z-e-x-i-o-n.............r-i-k-u.......don't match.