• As we all know, this is a forum for Kingdom Hearts. Even so, if anybody posts spoilers for Endgame anywhere on this site without spoiler tags, you will be banned. If you change your avatar to something related to Endgame, you will be banned. If you put something in your signature, send a message to somebody that is visibly seen, or share spoilers with somebody who does not wish to see them, you will be banned.

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. U

News ► Famitsu interviews Nomura on Kingdom Hearts 3 Re:Mind DLC

There needs to be more new Keyblades.
  2. U

News ► Kingdom Hearts III: ReMIND DLC Coming This Winter

Hoping for a longer trailer at Square's E3 conference. I'm keeping my expectations low, since Square's conference last year was atrocious.
  3. U

They need to allow free roam of Scala.
  4. U

"Everyone" You mean 10 people on Twitter.
  5. U

Really? The "new" Keyblade is Oathkeeper? Tf. There better be more.
  6. U

Specific Points You Were Disappointed In KH3

-Basically no original worlds -No FF characters -Only 2 Non-Disney Keyblades -Most Keyblade transformations are copy/pastes -Nano Gear
  7. U

A few months later, was KH3 a failure?

Dissidia was killed outside of Japan because of huge amounts of Japanese exclusive content. I wanted to see Rinoa in KH, 14 years after the KHII tease. It's ultimately a sign that Kingdom Hearts will be a Disney only game series going forward.
  8. U

A few months later, was KH3 a failure?

No, but the removal of original worlds and FF characters makes the game feel unfinished.
  9. U

News ► Nomura shares first details of Kingdom Hearts III DLC

Xion has more going for her gamelay wise than Kairi.
  10. U

They should have released the game finished. KHIII has a few major issues, that are fixeable through patches and DLC. This game deserves FFXV's level of support, since it isn't a trainwreck like FFXV and can be fixed.
  11. U

So original worlds will remain nonexistent and the paid DLC has no new Keyblades? Unless Xion is playable, it's a skip.
  12. U

Kingdom Hearts 3 Story Discussion

I love how people complain about Kairi not Aqua. Kairi has always been useless but Aqua jobbed badly against Vanitas and she stood there for half a minute after Terranort murked Ven. Xion replaced Aqua as my favorite character after III, largely because of this.
  13. U

Should some characters be benched going forward?

I want Xion to get a new Keyblade and have a larger role.
  14. U

Relationships

People are very ignorant of how subtle Japanese are about love. Sora X Kairi is confirmed and Riku X Namine,Roxas X Xion and Terra X Aqua are implied.
  15. U

Favorite OST?

The Other Promise,Lord of The Castle and Dark Aqua. The Gummi themes are fantastic too.
  16. U

Castle Oblivion and why Sora never got to remember it

That's my biggest issue with the story.
  17. U

Post KH3 Mysteries List (Spoilers)

If Terra was sent by Namine, was Ephemer sent by the mystery star?
  18. U

Cut Content

Original worlds were cut because Disney needed KHIII to be a giant Disney ad.
  19. U

Cut Content

Scala needs to be a full world. It's huge and easily the most beautiful location in the series.