• We have brought back Future of KINGDOM HEARTS as our main Kingdom Hearts section. Discuss any projects including Phase 2 developments, the rumored Disney Plus series, all TWEWY-related news, theories about the future of Kingdom Hearts, and any general topics in this section. For anything related to Kingdom Hearts Memory of Melody, please discuss it in the KINGDOM HEARTS Memory of Melody section.
  • Although unrelated to Kingdom Hearts, we are aware that there might be fans of The Last of Us on our forums. We ask that you please keep all spoilers for The Last of Us 2 spoiler-tagged. Any untagged spoilers will result in a temporary ban from the site.

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Bloodblade777

Will Verum Rex be kingdom hearts 4 or will it be something else?

Will "Verum Rex" be the basis of KH4 or will it be its own separate thing to KH4? what are your thoughts?
  2. Bloodblade777

Demyx in Melody of Memories

Do you think Demyx might show up in MoM? I mean music is his thing and this is a rhythm game. Hes also the only Org XIII member whose past self we know nothing about, even less than Luxord
  3. Bloodblade777

The Seventh Disciple theory

Hey folks, I am new to the forum but followed khinsider for a long time, i just wanted to hear what people thought about a part of the black box, sorry if people have talked about this before, put some tinfoil hats on because this gets a bit crazy In the last few seconds of X Back Cover, we see...
  4. Bloodblade777

New guy here

Hey guys long time KH fan here, my favorite KH games are KH2 and BBS and I was also a versus 13 fan so Verum Rex hooked me into KH again. i decided to make an account here 'cause the KH subreddit was getting annoying and I wanted to talk about the KH games and story, and reddit is filled with...