• As we all know, this is a forum for Kingdom Hearts. Even so, if anybody posts spoilers for Endgame anywhere on this site without spoiler tags, you will be banned. If you change your avatar to something related to Endgame, you will be banned. If you put something in your signature, send a message to somebody that is visibly seen, or share spoilers with somebody who does not wish to see them, you will be banned.

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Zip

Film ► Onward (A Suburban Fantasy)

Disney•Pixar has announced their next project titled “Onward,” starring Chris Pratt, Tom Holland, Octavia Spencer, and Julia Louis-Dreyfus. It is set in a world of “suburban fantasy” and follows two elf brothers on an adventure to find out if there is any magic left in the world...
  2. Zip

KH3 reference in Ralph Breaks the Internet? (Movie Spoilers!)

SPOILER WARNING: This thread will contain spoilers for Ralph Breaks the Internet, particularly how the characters end up at the end of the film as that is part of the potential reference’s context. Turn back now if you haven’t seen the film and want to go in blind. SPOILERS from here on...
  3. Zip

Disney Characters in Original Worlds

With any remaining Disney worlds currently up in the air, what Disney characters would you like to see in original worlds like Remy in Twilight Town? For me, it would be Cruella de Vil. She’s such an iconic villain, but I don’t see 101 Dalmatians ever being a world on its own. I’m not...
  4. Zip

Gummi Ship Analysis

In the new trailer, we got to see a lot more of our new gummi ship missions for KH3, so I wanted to do some analysis on what we saw and discuss some theories. First, we see a few different models of gummi ships: • I’m not sure if the first ship is in reference to anything, but feel free to...
  5. Zip

Differences in Difficulty Modes

I was just reading about how Shadow of the Tomb Raider’s difficulty settings will adjust certain environmental factors that help guide you through the game. It made me wonder how Kingdom Hearts 3 might could adjust elements other than damage dealt and received in different difficulty settings...
  6. Zip

Censorship in KH3

After seeing how the English version of Union Cross censored the sass out of one the events today, I began thinking about how censorship might affect the English version of KH3. As you may or may not know, there was actually a decent amount of censorship in KH2, particularly in Port Royal. For...
  7. Zip

That Mystery Keyblade

So this is more of an observation than a theory. I don’t know if this has been pointed out already, but I noticed that Japan’s exclusive Keyblade has the same physical design as the mystery Keyblade that Aqua picks up, only recolored with different symbols. Both even have that sphere where...
  8. Zip

Supporting Disney Characters

So I was going to post this thread earlier, but it felt like it was missing something. But some stuff DisneyXBirds95 said in another thread gave me the spark I needed to finish it. So credit to him for that inspiration and any similarities to his comment! Anyways... In previous KH games, many...
  9. Zip

Ice Titan Boss Fight

Over on Reddit, user Matthew0337 pointed out that, during the Ice Titan fight in the E3 trailer, Sora is wearing his new clothes in the English version and his KH2 outfit in the Japanese version. Do you think this means anything? Are we going to be able to replay boss fights? Could it just be...
  10. Zip

Original Characters in Disney Worlds

If we see more original characters (besides Sora and the Organization) in the Disney worlds, who would you want to see where and why? I feel like bringing Kairi, Riku, and others into the Disney stories would help connect the Disney worlds to the main plot and would allow more opportunities for...
  11. Zip

Repliku

Up until now, I’ve been on board with the idea that the Other Riku is a past version of Riku when he was possessed. However, with the latest trailer and some thought about how the plot might go, I’m starting to warm up to the idea of this being Repliku. If this is him, I think he will be...
  12. Zip

Marketing Campaign Predictions

Based on what events we have left in the year, I think the marketing campaign will proceed something like this: July/August: Additional footage, more focus on Gummi ship and other extras, 100 Acre Wood reveal to tie in with the Christopher Robin movie. (This could happen at any trade show in...
  13. Zip

Atlantis World Concept

Honestly, while I love the film, I never considered Atlantis to be a serious contender due to Disney not acknowledging it for so long. That was until the reveal that the game will somehow involve dive mechanics and/or underwater combat. So I wanted to write up a concept for how Atlantis might...
  14. Zip

Mobile Portal

Thanks to Nomura’s comments at the premiere, we know the device Sora play Classic Kingdom on is called the Mobile Portal and will have many other features besides CK. Of course, an obvious one is a camera mode. Judging by the picture taken on it with HPO and Donald, I’d say this feature has...
  15. Zip

Splash Run Attraction Flow

Can we talk about how cool this one is? For those who haven’t seen it, this is the only clip I could find and it’s not a great look at it. https://twitter.com/toominatorkh13/status/997637665217433601?s=21 But I love how it works and think it’ll be my favorite Attraction Flow alongside the...
  16. Zip

Another Apprentice with Xehanort and Eraqus?

So this started out as a joke, but then I actually kind of liked it and wanted to share here. This isn’t so much of a theory I see actually happening, but I think it could be interesting. For context, I devised this when thinking of ways to motivate Xehanort beyond just the abstract motives he...
  17. Zip

[Spoilers for UX Japan] Theory on Spirits and the New World

Don’t continue if you aren’t up to date on the story of the Japanese version of UX... The main story update has Brain sending Ephemera, Skuld, and Ventus to collect ingredients for the new Spirits. I’m thinking these new Spirits will be much more akin to the animal-like Dream Eaters in...
  18. Zip

Game Device Thoughts and Theories

I saw this post on reddit and thought it was an observation worth sharing! https://www.reddit.com/r/KingdomHearts/comments/8cxkfx/kh3_photo_on_soras_gadget_from_classic_kingdom/?st=JG3XX9PC&sh=1c6c033a If you don’t want to click, the device in the trailer seems to show a picture of Donald...
  19. Zip

Mounts in KH3

With the massive worlds we’re getting, what would you think of having rideable creatures in each world to make traversing quicker after we beat the world’s main story? Other than Monster’s Inc., there’s one that could be used in each confirmed Disney world. Hercules: Pegasus Tangled...
  20. Zip

Thought on the Key to Return Hearts

It seems widely accepted that the purpose of this “key,” in whatever literal or figurative form it may take, is going to be used to return the hearts of Ventus, Roxas, etc. But what if it could also be used on a larger scale? What if the Key to Return Hearts is how Sora will restore Kingdom...